Chapter 37: Ceremony

Yan Mulin knew what kind of voice he should use to confuse the Prince. Through his own voice, he gradually disintegrated his guard against himself, walked into his heart, listened to his heart, and passed his goodwill to him.

Different voices will give people different feelings, things will be prioritized, and the tone will be suppressed. Only by grasping the tone and sense of speaking, can the words spoken can be fully understood and accepted by the other party in order to receive the expected effect.

If you want to attract the attention of others, you need to have a rhythm. It should be fast when it is fast. It should be slow when it is slow. When it is fast, there are ups and downs, speed, weight and weight, and it will describe the language and the sound. . Mastering the rhythm of speaking and stopping will only be heard and liked, otherwise it will make people sleepy like a lullaby.

Dubbing is speaking most of the time. Different characters have different speaking styles. Yan Mulin has successfully mastered this skill. Of course, most of the time is based on lines and characters. In the face of others, when a person with a living character is uncertain, he needs to think, use what tone, let his tone not appear indifferent and arrogant, approachable, and at the same time make the topic fascinating, so that the other party is completely immersed in your digging In the trap.

Now, Yan Mulin uses his voice superiority and clever way of speaking to grasp the curiosity of the Prince. A person who will be sent to the treatment center must be very lonely. It is very necessary for someone to solve his inner confusion and Do not understand, the charcoal in the snow is nothing more than this.

Being able to communicate with the prince is probably because Yan Mulin did not treat him as a patient from beginning to end. It is really awkward to face the real patient. But visually, for the time being, he only recognizes that the Prince is an innocent and poor passer. So he is traversing from the parallel world. When an ancient person comes over, he must adapt to all science and technology culture. It is the biggest tragedy. So, the Prince is Really poor.

The curiosity of the prince was provoked and he followed his words: "Which world are you?"

I have been in the treatment center for half a year. The Prince also knows what the world is, what is the earth. I used to think that the land I lived in was square. I didn't expect it to be in the future, the books are all round and still hanging in the air. In the middle, when I saw the earth shrinking the map, I almost didn't scare the prince, and I was afraid that I would fall to the middle of the night and I didn't know where to go.

The modern man who has been in contact for half a year, the prince is no longer talking as if he had just arrived, unless he gets up in the middle of the night and looks at the moon.

Yan Mu Lin sighed: "Speaking, my world is similar to the present world, so I am very comfortable with everything in this world."

The Prince asked him tentatively: "How old are your parents in the world?"

Yan Mulin found a comfortable position on the grass and said: "Because this is my secret, do you want to know that we have to exchange, deal?"

The prince stood up from his chair and sat next to Yan Mulin: "The deal, but you have to say it first."

The cameraman took a picture with him. The Prince only used to be the bodyguard of Yan Mulin. He didn't care. Of course, he wouldn't know if he would regret it later.

Yan Mulin nodded: "Well, let me first say. My father is an ordinary civil servant and my mother is a teacher. When I was six years old, they divorced and divorced."

The Prince knew the divorce and knew what the civil servant was and what the teacher was. In the recent period, he did not watch the eight-point TV series: "Later? Where have you been? How did you come here?"