Chapter 24: Beginning

After being filmed secretly, the 《Spy》 crew's confidentiality work was increased to another level. Those who were not staff members were not allowed to go inside, and fans could not even think about rushing inside and listen stealthily. The scenes of Xue Bai Ping, who appeared in the video with Yan Mu Lin, have already ended. The two did not exchange contacts but instead followed each other on Weibo. The two had a tacit understanding even without communicating through PM. They looked forward to seeing each other next time.

After his previous matters passed, the much-awaited reality show, 《Where is that Good Voice?》, finally began filming. Yan Mu Lin was in a very good mood, but he was also slightly nervous. A CV who had been working backstage would finally face an audience.

Why did it felt like this was marrying off a daughter...

Yan Mu Lin came with Zhou Wen Jing to see the director to sign with the crew. The rest of the day, he studied. He had not participated in other activities. Yan Mu Lin had to take advantage of himself being in the limelight and pick up various jobs, but Zhou Wen Jing did not want him to act like a newcomer. The road he would take would have to be different from other newcomers.

During the show's filming, Yan Mu Lin deliberately did not wear something eye-catching. His clothes were prepared by Zhou Wen Jing's team. A low-key and simple image was currently the most suitable image for Yan Mu Lin. He was supposed to be a newcomer who was slightly shy in front of the camera.

Yan Mu Lin had just come into contact with this circle. He had not yet seen most of the voice acting industry's big shots or came into contact with them. At most, he only knew a few from the Internet. Over the next few months, he would be with other voice actors. He was half hopeful and half worried. He was afraid that he could not adapt.

This negative mentality needed to be dispelled slowly. Yan Mu Lin was standing beside Zhou Wen Jing as he slowly adjusted his breathing. He was also a person who had once mixed in with the entertainment circle. He could do this. He believed in himself.

At this moment, they were sitting on a private car towards Tianzi TV. Yan Mu Lin was sitting next to Zhou Wen Jing. Sitting in front where the director and the driver. Zhou Wen Jing greeted the director and the driver, while Yan Mu Lin maintained a smile during the whole time.

With Zhou Wen Jing's wide connections, Yan Mu Lin did not need a long time to make inquiries about the identities of the other voice actors who would be participating in the program. As soon as they got the information, Zhou Wen Jing gave Yan Mu Lin a lesson.

The week before Yan Mu Lin participated in the show, Zhou Wen Jing specifically gave Yan Mu Lin advice. Don't say anything that shouldn't be said on the show. Of all that she told him, Yan Mu Lin kept this closest to his heart.

A male director was holding a mini camera as he asked Yan Mu Lin a few questions: "Mu Lin, hello. We all know that you have recently joined the voice acting circle and that you don't have a lot of works yet. What are your thoughts on being able to participate in this program?"

Yan Mu Lin thought about it and just said a standard answer, "I am very grateful to the TV Station for giving me this opportunity. Since I am a newcomer, I am very honored to learn skills that I couldn't learn at school with my seniors."

The director asked again: "Are you nervous? Have you thought about which among your seniors will you meet?"

Yan Mu Lin then casually stated some popular CVs, "I think these seniors are the most likely to come. They are all role models at my school."

The director asked again, "Are you nervous now?"

Yan Mu Lin stretched his hand out: "My hands have been shaking the whole time. I'm very nervous."