Chapter 31: Scandal / Gossip

After that, Yan Mu Lin concentrated on helping Shao Nuo Yu with his matter. This would naturally be taken by Yan Mu Lin as a professional.

The reason why Shao Nuo Yu came to Fu Man Restaurant was not simply because he wanted to come and eat lunch.

Earlier, it was mentioned that the situation with Shao Nuo Yu's family was not peaceful. It was not like this before, when his mother was still alive. Their family of three was very happy. His father was the one that was managing their family's business, unlike today.

Years after his mother had passed away, his father had brought another woman into their life. That woman did not ask for his father's name, nor did she ask for any benefits. She just wanted to be together with him. She did not marry him but had agreed to move in with the Shao family along with her son.

Perhaps it was because Shao Nuo Yu's father had been working for too long and was exhausted, but he lost his heart to this gentle and virtuous woman. He gradually forgot about his deceased wife and the pain that was brought to him. Before Shao Nuo Yu was reincarnated, he supported his father's remarriage. It had been seven years since he lost his mother. He was fine with it as he had already taken over the family business at this time, and was independent. He hoped that someone could take care of his father.

His father's woman, Liu Si Hui, stayed in the Shao family with consent from both father and son. She brought her son, Liu Zi Yang, with her. In front of Father Shao, she acted like a successful woman who was once a foolish girl who got pregnant early. She told them that she worked hard to have her current career so that if she married Father Shao, it would be handed over to her son. Then, she would be together with Father Shao as she also wanted to rest. With such a dignified reason and touching story; as long as a man was a little sympathetic then he would appreciate such a strong yet soft woman. Father Shao was someone like that.

That time, Father Shao immediately believed her; while Shao Nuo Yu, who investigated her identity, had found nothing suspicious then finally believed.

After moving into the Shao family, Liu Si Hui got pregnant with Father Shao's child. Father Shao was so elated when he found out that he was going to have a child. He was so happy with Liu Si Hui that he immediately got a marriage certificate and arranged the wedding ceremony for her. With the coming of his father's second spring, Shao Nuo Yu naturally wouldn't reject. Naturally, Liu Si Hui relied on the child in her belly to stay in Shao family. Her status rose.

second spring – falling in love for a second time

Afterwards, Liu Si Hui gave birth to Father Shao's child. Perhaps he cared too much about this younger son that Father Shao did not even conduct a DNA test for this child. Less than three years after the birth of this child; Father Shao, who had always been healthy, suddenly had a heart attack and died at home. Their family doctor had also identified it as a heart attack. Their family did not investigate it deep enough and did not find out that this was actually fabricated, even Shao Nuo Yu did not consider it.

After Father Shao's death, Shao Nuo Yu was targeted by Liu Si Hui and Liu Zi Yang. At first he did not notice it but one day, he was suddenly hit by a car. His leg was almost amputated due to that accident and he finally realized that there was something wrong. His father was obviously healthy, but he suddenly died; then he, who did not have any enemies, met with an unsuccessful assassination attempt. He had sent someone to investigate his father's cause of death, and everything pointed towards Liu Si Hui and Liu Zi Yang.....

More importantly, he found out that his so-called "dear younger brother" was not his father's child.

His investigation got discovered by Liu Si Hui and Liu Zi Yang. Fearing that he would report this to the king, they sent his fiance, who was actually on their side, to burn his home for him to die. That's right, death by fire. There was nothing crueler than this.