Chapter 19: Dont Joke Around

Although he was Pan Jinlians female lead, Yan Mu Lin did not regard himself as the main character of the party. It was Director Chen, the animes director, planner, and organizer. He wasnt so thick-skinned that he would consider himself the star of the party. Besides, as a newcomer, he had to have a low profile.

Wearing a backpack at his back, Yan Mu Lin got out.

He took a taxi to the venue, Empress KTV. Yan Mu Lin asked for the number of their private room and went upstairs. When he arrived, he noticed that there were already some people inside, and Min Tong Shu, who had good relations.h.i.+p with him, waved and patted the seat next to him.

After Yan Mu Lin greeted his other seniors, he sat down next to Min Tong Shu: I hope Im not late.

Min Tong Shu put his hand on his shoulders: You arent late. Didnt you see that Director Chen hasnt arrived yet? Do you drink beer?

Yan Mu Lin nodded, Yes.He currently didnt have any voice acting works at this time. It wouldnt matter if he drank beer today. Besides, he already switched bodies, he believed that he had left the shortcomings of his past life.

Empress KTV was very popular, and it was hard to reserve in this high-cost location. If a common person came here to play once, then they would surely show off when they leave. This isnt a place that people could come in casually. The Empress KTV was not called Empress KTV before. It used to be the Empress nightclub. The name changed because the boss wanted to advance with the times, and felt that changing it to KTV would make him keep more in touch with the modern people. No matter how the name changes, the prices inside would only increase and not decrease.

The reason why Empress KTV was so popular was because it rejected all the paparazzi. Their security guards had dog-like noses. As long as it was a reporter, they could pick it up at a glance. If they wanted to take photos, then the guards would take their life in exchange. With such a strong security team, people from all kinds of life that wanted to protect their personal privacy would rush towards this place. If they had money then they would come here.

When Director Chen arrived, Yan Mu Lin and Min Tong Shu already drank a bottle of beer. The way the a.s.sistant behind Director Chen looked at Yan Mu Lin was a little different. However, Yan MU Lins attention was on Director Chen. He did not care too much about everyone elses change in att.i.tude.

Min Tong Shu did not know. His Weibo had always been managed by his agent. Today, he rested and have not had the time to contact his agent. Naturally, he did not know the sensation caused by Yan Mu Lin on Weibo.

The group of seniors that came with Director Chen knew about it. Even if they did not browse Weibo during their working hours, they would probably look at it during their break. Whats worse was that Director Chen also forwarded the post.

Those people knew what Director Chen meant. The three characters Pan Jinlian with the video where Yan Mu Lin appeared. It was very clear that Yan Mu Lin was the voice actor of Pan Jinlian. But there had been no male CV who had voiced a female lead before, so no one would realize it for a while. Director Chen did it intentionally, he wanted to make Yan Mu Lin amaze the world with a single brilliant feat.

Director Chen was devious.

At this time, Pan Jinlian hasnt broadcasted yet, so netizens would not think much of it. Those who would link Pan Jinlian and Yan Mu Lin together would think that he was just a normal CV. However, they would think that it was impossible for him to be the heroine. A newcomer, especially a male, could only be a certain male character in Pan Jinlian.

When Direcotr Chen appeared, everyone in the room looked at him. Director Chen laughed and offered a toast to everyone: For tomorrows ratings, cheers!