Chapter 3: Appearance

ChaptThe original Yan Mu Lin had claustrophobia. When he got admitted to Imperial Media College, it depended on his grades. His interview did not require entering a recording booth so Yan Mu Lin did well. He had a good image, a great voice, and talent. His cultural course grades were pretty good too, so all the examiners gave him a pass.

However, when Yan Mu Lin entered the school and began taking broadcasting classes, he encountered this problem. He found out that he had claustrophobia.

For the whole year, all the teachers knew that he could not enter a studio, let alone make a good recording. He gradually disappeared into the back of the teachers' minds.

It was no wonder why the teacher was surprised when he received this kind of work from Yan Mu Lin. The teacher also had doubts, after all, cheating happened frequently.

Some students cheat in examinations so that they can receive a chance to dub. However, he did not allow this in his class. He would not let his students destroy his reputation.

After receiving Yan Mu Lin's work, the teacher called Yan Mu Lin to a recording studio. He wanted to verify what was happening with this child. He doubted him, but that was only suspicion. He must first verify his capabilities.

The reason why he did this was because he liked the recording that Yan Mu Lin passed. It was not something a common student could show. It showed different feelings, such as warmth and comfort. If there was nothing wrong, then he would submit this audio directly to the advertisers for screening. After all, they had the final say.

Yan Mu Lin immediately went to the recording studio after he was called by the teacher. The professional course teacher was surnamed Chen. Yan Mu Lin saw Teacher Chen standing in the control room. He waved at him and motioned for him to put on his headphones. Yan Mu Lin could guess what the situation was, so he wore the headset obediently.

Yan Mu Lin heard Teacher Chen's voice from the headphones.

REPORT THIS AD

"Yan Mu Lin, repeat the content you passed to me."

Yan Mu Lin expected this. Of course the teacher would doubt if the work was actually his.

When he did not hesitate to walk inside the recording studio, Teacher Chen should no longer doubt the authenticity of his work. However, facing the teacher's skepticism, he still took the recording seriously. He also wanted to use this as an opportunity to get closer to his teacher in preparation for their future meetings. Also, he was an honored senior, a good student must respect him.

Facing the condenser microphone, Yan Mu Lin thought that he would give his all to fluently and professionally present his voice.

There was no difference at all. Teacher Chen could no longer doubt him. He did not know how the student overcame his psychological obstacles.

In fact, when he found out that Yan Mu Lin had claustrophobia, the counselor already advised Yan Mu Lin to change his major, but in the end he still had to respect the student's wishes. Yan Mu Lin chose to continue to major in broadcasting.

Today, when he heard Yan Mu Lin's voice, Teacher Chen was very shocked. Yan Mu Lin was actually such a good seed. He almost abandoned a student that had such talent.

Teacher Chen was ashamed of his previous behavior, but he believed that Yan Mu Lin will be carefully coached in the future.

However, did Yan Mu Lin need his guidance? We'll see.

The next day, Teacher Chen announced the names of the three students who were selected in his class. Sheng Xia Xiao, Yan Mu Lin, and another outstanding student's name. After Yan Mu Lin's name was mentioned, the whole class were shocked. They did not believe that Yan Mu Lin was able to complete this task. Especially when he was grouped with Sheng Xia Xiao at the same time. Sheng Xia Xiao hinted for a classmate to stand up and question the teacher.