Chapter 4: Change

CIncredible.

Simply incredible.

No one expected that Yan Mu Lin actually hid such talent. When he was suffering from claustrophobia, his classmates acted as if he was invisible. They did not think that the classmate they looked down on, and did not want to see would suddenly jump in front and show the huge gap between them. His voice acting skill was something they dream about. Why wasn't this granted to them. They really, really did not know what to say.

This time, they all did not know how they would feel about Yan Mu Lin, who already finished dubbing. Should they feel jealous, envious, admiration, grief, or something else?

Anyway, they recognized for the first time that what they call expert among the people, and it turns out that the expert was always with them.

Of course, there were also people who felt contempt for Yan Mu Lin's performance. The model representative was Sheng Xia Xiao who always confronts Yan Mu Lin. He saw that Yan Mu Lin was not pleasing to the eye, and when he heard that Yan Mu Lin was better than him, he did not want to admit it.

How could he surpass him?

How could Yan Mu Lin, that idiot, be as awesome as me? How could that be? I just wasn't feeling well and he just happened to be doing better today. Also, this was not a recording studio.

Teacher Chen and the others gave Yan Mu Lin a high score. He won against Sheng Xia Xiao.

Sheng Xia Xiao as the loser naturally did not take his failure well. He just slept too late last night so his vocal cords did not adjust well. There's no lack of chances to embarrass Yan Mu Lin, he'll soon let him know the difference between the two of them. This time was surely just a coincidence.

Humph!

Regardless of how Sheng Xia Xiao and his classmates showed off, they were all made aware of Yan Mu Lin's intimidating ability, that he was not so weak and stupid. The current him, who did not have his trauma, removed the notion that he was jut avoiding dubbing so that he could save face.

Undoubtedly, Yan Mu Lin shocked some of his classmates.

Teacher Chen gave him a look of praise, and some of his classmates tried to get close to him. These were all things that the previous Yan Mu Lin wanted before he died. It was a pity he couldn't see it.

Sheng Xia Xiao felt nothing but contempt for Yan Mu Lin's performance, so he obviously continued to feel disdain against Yan Mu Lin.

After class, Yan Mu Lin pretended to "accidentally" walk up to Sheng Xia Xiao. He whispered in his ear, "How does being so shaken feel?"

Sheng Xia Xiao wanted to punch him, but Yan Mu Lin quickly moved to the other side. He laughed with the other students and ignored him. Sheng Xia Xiao was so angry, he felt pain in his liver.

In his fury, he completely forgot the task his father gave him.

Huaxia still had their imperial family, Naturally, the so-called aristocrats and nobility, the Sheng family was one of them. Sheng Xia Xiao acting so arrogantly in school was not unreasonable. His character only fell short of murder and arson. He made a living out of bullying students on a daily basis, and the school tolerated these noble children.

The Son of Heaven breaks the law, it would be a sin for him, and also for the common people. They were in a legal society. Aristocrats could enjoy special treatment, but it was not without limit. The parliament was the one truly in control of the country, and the law was not a blue and white porcelain.

The Son of Heaven breaks the law, it would be a sin for him, and also for the common people – There is no special treatment.

the law was not a blue and white porcelain – The law is not something for display.pan