Chapter 16: Assistance

Guo Li Peng was the director of the TV drama Spy. Spy was about a war spy, but instead of shooting about the warfare, it was shot in a stifling and strained point of view. Guo Li Peng was well-known for shooting suspense films in the industry. If he claimed that he was second, then n.o.body would dare claim to be the first.

Naturally, if you wanted to shoot a serious psychological drama, then it was only natural to choose respectable actors. Actors who shamelessly relied on idol dramas would never be able to join Guo Lipengs crew. Only veteran actors could get in. They must have great acting skills, and multiple acting awards. Those who belong to the strength school.

For example, the lady whose voice was imitated by Yan Mu Lin, she was not an ordinary actress who was hostile towards Yan Zi Qiong. She was a veteran actress who had been performing for almost 30 years now. 20 years ago, she was a well-known child star. She was adorable in her childhood, and was skilled.

However, when she grew up, she was slightly worse than her peers. When she acted in idol dramas, the response was lukewarm. She was very suitable in family gossip drama, but those were shows that were played by the older generation of actors. The audience liked fights between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Unnaturally, she, a young girl, was hot in these kinds of drama. In her 30 years, she received one war film. By relying on that film, she became popular in the peoples eyes. Her name was s.h.i.+ Yuan Yuan.

Yan Zi Qiongs fame was different from s.h.i.+ Yuan Yuans. Yan Zi Qiong got scouted by an agent due to her appearance. In order to pay for the gambling debts of her mother, she entered the entertainment industry that was filled with muddy water. She had a talent for acting.

Her first work was a TV series that was adapted from the novel of the famous novelist Ji Yuan. After several shows, she got popular all over China. However, this was also the time that she met Sheng Qing Dong, the man who made her regret her life choices. Because of their love for one another, Yan Mu Lin was born. Later, she discovered that the man was actually married, and that he had a wife and a child. She blamed herself for being too young and ignorant. She made mistakes.

In exchange for her debt being repayed, Yan Zi Qiongs mother would take care of Yan Mu Lin for some time. However, after her brother got remarried, Yan Mu Lin was returned to Yan Zi Qiong. Since then, Yan Mu Lin has been living alone. When Yan Zi Qiong wanted to repair her relations.h.i.+p with her son, he had already grown up, and it was already too late.

No, it was not too late.

As a previous popular first-rate actress, Yan Zi Qiong returned to s...o...b..z and her popularity has not slip even a little. She worked day and night. The number of roles that she played was uncountable. Thanks to this, her current role would definitely not be inferior.

This time, she was the female lead in the Spy series. She was the protagonists wife. s.h.i.+ Yuan Yuans role was someone who like the male lead. One was calm, and the other was fervent. This brought a lot of joy to the TV series.

Just now, at the set, s.h.i.+ Yuan Yuan was not malicious, she was just curious. She liked to anger Yan Zi Qiong. Why did she want to compete against Yan Zi Qiong? The media said that they once liked the same man. Later, the businessman chose Yan Zi Qiong instead of s.h.i.+ Yuan Yuan. After that, s.h.i.+ Yuan Yuan began to hold an unusual att.i.tude towards Yan Zi Qiong, but she never badmouthed Yan Zi Qiong towards the media. She was an eccentric woman.

The appearance of the two of them would naturally attract the attention of Director Guo Li Peng. Now, not only did Guo Li Peng notice them, but also saw the wacky behavior of Yan Mu Lin. He talked about voice acting matters with Yan Zi Qiong last night. Was he the one that she brought? The voice just now, he could not distinguish whether it was him or s.h.i.+ Yuan Yuan. Guo Li Peng, who has listened to numerous CVs in a film or in a TV drama, and he felt that the child was flexible.