Chapter 13: Hunted

Chapter 13: Hunted

After Zhang Jing Jing left the studio childishly, Yan Mu Lin once again devoted all his energy to work. He did not think of looking around Weibo or do other unnecessary things.

Pan Jinlian had a total of forty episodes. Each episode took around 25 minutes to finish. Based on Yan Mu Lins ability, it would take him 2-4 hours to complete the first episode, and his daily work hours, except real voice acting, were basically 12 hours or so. a.n.a.lyzation also takes up his time. Some directors had special requirements. It was also possible to spend a lot of time on a particular sentence, research, and then do voice-overs again.

The train back to school closes at 11 PM, while the late night bus was an hour trip. Waiting for a cab would take too long. Yan Mu Lin thought of asking Director Chen whether he could stay in the company. Director Chen also thought of this, and asked the executives to rent him a room and a bed. Every day, a housekeeper comes and tidies up the room.

Compared to his small accommodation in the city, his place now was as huge as a double room, while the bed was queen-sized. An adult man could live here comfortably. Yan Mu Lin brought down his suitcase to the side temporarily. He was in the bas.e.m.e.nt, and the treatment was very good. However, he could not stay here for long. The price that Director Chen gave him was only for two weeks. Yan Mu Lin could not delay everyones progress.

Yan Mu Lin then asked a teacher for leave. Teachers in their school were extremely lenient towards students who could get jobs. They did not want their students to just learn, and do nothing.

During the period when Yan Mu Lin was not in school, Sheng Xia Xiao who always bullied him during the weekdays, was obviously bound to find something wrong. He had not seen Yan Mu Lin for a long time. Where is that person, did he die?!

He never expected that the person he always bullied would disappear one day. After ordering someone to find out, he discovered that Yan Mu Lin had a job. How could he have a job? Where is he working? The guy who always trembled when he saw him actually had a job? Or was it a voice-over job? He definitely wouldnt s.n.a.t.c.h his advertis.e.m.e.nt voice-overs. Why doesnt anyone know?

Yan Mu Lins protection work was done very well. Its not that he did this on purpose, but it was because he had no friends at all. Whats more, he was used to being a low-profile voice actor. He never thought of using the popularity Pan Jinlian to raise the publics awareness of him. You should know that he did not even have his own Weibo account. This shows that he was really used to being low-key. He has not even thought of promoting himself. He was only focused on his work.

There were no annoying Sheng family members, and occaionally calling Mother Yan. At other times, Yan Mu Lin was either sleeping, studying his character, or working. Of course, he did not have the time to go online and gossip.

In the past two days, there was a hot topic. It was placed fifth in Weibos hot topic rankings. It even ranked first for a while.

The t.i.tle was clear and concise, but also particularly attractive: Guess which audio is Zhang Jing Jings moans? Audio attached.

This was a Weibo post that was created two days ago. The content was identical with the t.i.tle, only with two audio files inside. After opening the first file, you would hear average panting sounds. As long as you were a voice actor, you were capable of doing this. To speak frankly, it was only slightly better than the panting when you climb a mountain. It was weak and without strength, like at any time, the person would feel dizzy and fall over. However, the focus was not on the series of awful gasps, but the next while, which caused their pulse rate to increase. They even forgot to turn off the file. Again and again, they replayed the audio. They then guessed that the latter was Zhang Jing Jing. Well, if Zhang Jing Jings voice was the previous difficult-to-hear, death-inducing sound, then who was the latter?