Chapter 12: Guidance

Why can a short paragraph from a script cause Zhang Jing Jing to turn pale? Because she couldnt give guidance using this paragraph. Thats right, Director Chen pointed out what she absolutely cannot do. No, it should be that her agency developed her to have a pure and fresh image. Its not that she cant do it, but Zhang Jing Jing absolutely must not do this. She really must not do it.

Zhang Jing Jings fans might not be clear about this, but as long as it was a voice acting director who had come into contact with her, then they would more or less know about this. In the industry, they had a thread of mutual affection is a thread to future connection principle. n.o.body would expose another persons weakness.

Doing a voice that did not sound fresh and pure was Zhang Jing Jings weakness. She seemed to have forgotten about this after being a first-rate star. Inviting a female CV who can only voice white lotus female leads to dub as Pan Jinlian, a role with all kinds of charm, wouldnt the director be digging himself a hole for him to jump on? Isnt this seeking death?

If Zhang Jing Jing had the capability, then Director Chen would naturally consider her. He was considered one of the directors with better temperaments in the circle. Obviously, he did not want his work to meet a violent death and get its corpse stamped on just for a famous CV. Even if it was a first-rate celebrity who had a huge fanbase.

If Zhang Jing Jing knew how to exercise restraint, then Chen Yu Chao, who knew about her weakness, would not do this unless she herself came and provoke him. If she voluntarily came asking for a beating, then with that, dont tell him that he still had no reason to fight her? Chen Yu Chao was a person who hated being at a disadvantage.

At this time, Yan Mu Lin, a newcomer under Director Chens guidance, would naturally go along with the directors idea. He himself wanted someone to nitpick for him at some days.

To say that he wanted to perform in front of this th.o.r.n.y senior and reverse the situation, was also true. He did not want to be just a newcomer. Who made him transmigrate to a newcomer, and not a veteran CV.

Yan Mu Lin glanced over the script. To have Min Tong Shu, that male gossip, in his side, he knew that with Zhang Jing Jings work, this would be difficult for her to do. He also realized that Director Chen did not want to give Zhang Jing Jing face at all!

With that being the case, Yan Mu Lin, who must support and cling onto Director Chens thigh, naturally had to cooperate with him in this voice acting performance. Director Chen was beaming, while he showed a newcomers shyness. Zhang Jing Jings face turning deathly pale was not his problem. Who asked her to make things difficult for herself?

Chen Yu Chao asked Zhang Jing Jing with a smile, Do you need time to prepare?

Zhang Jing Jing stubbornly clenched her teeth. If she backed out now, then she would probably be in the headlines tomorrow: A first-rate CV couldnt even pressure a newcomer, flying into rage out of humiliation! Her fanbase, which hasnt stabilized yet, would surely crash into the ground.

Time felt slow at the moment. The voice actors who were eating snacks in the surroundings were all waiting for Zhang Jing Jing to pressure Yan Mu Lin, the newcomer. Although he wasnt arrogant, he was still a newcomer that got a major role, while they were struggling with minor roles. Feelings of resentment suddenly rushed out to the air. Well-known celebrities like them were being pressured, while a newcomer was having an easy time. Right, right, right

The onlookers did not notice the subtle changes in Zhang Jing Jings face, they refused to believe that she was actually unable to express the lines that Director Chen pointed out.

Zhang Jing Jings finger, which was painted dark red, ran through the lines. Her finger showed slight trembles, and with her really down emotions, she realized that she offended Director Chen. As long as it was a director that knew her, then they would not give her such lines to make her give guidance.