Chapter 8: Second Stage

Yan Mu Lin stood in front of a group of people whose expressions were filled with disbelief. He calmly nodded towards the middle-aged man in the middle. He could see at a glance that the middle-aged man who came out first was their leader. He was probably the director of 《Pan Jinlian》.

Yan Mu Lin did not guess wrong. When he was waiting for his turn to audition outside, he learned from Ah D and Ah Sang that Director Chen's appearance was low-key. He had a flat top, salt and pepper hair, and an average face. He looked like other people owed him several millions. Regardless of the season, he always wore a vest. If Yan Mu Lin hadn't recognized him, he might as well stop being in the entertainment circle.

The shocked people quickly picked their jaws off the floor. Director Chen walked directly towards Yan Mu Lin and motioned for him to leave the audition room and move to a conference room to talk. The assistant director followed them. Before leaving, Director Chen told them that they should choose well.

Everyone felt like a cat was scratching their hearts, Really itchy. They also wanted to know the newcomer's name, okay? Director Chen was really too much. He didn't have to keep it hidden from them, they also signed the confidentiality agreement. They wouldn't spread anything!

Regardless of how they roared in their heart, everyone just watched the young and handsome guy follow the ordinary sinister-faced director into the room next door. They really want to eavesdrop. In the end what was that guy's background, la.

When Director Chen and Yan Mu Lin was gone, the people in the audition room exploded into excitement and asked each other about the youth's background, what school he attends, what his name was, how old he was, what he majors in. All types of questions were asked, but almost none was answered. From the little information they had, they only knew that his name was Yan Mu Lin, he was a student, and what his phone number was. The rest of the data was not filled in.

The fuck. Why did they do such a great job on confidentiality ah?

That's not it, they're blaming themselves for not requiring the applicants to leave information on the site. Otherwise, they could have known the background of the handsome guy. Nowadays, the society's protection of the people's privacy were getting stronger. But when they thought about it, they did not want to be exposed, then why should they force others to leave information that was unrelated to their job?

However, they still want to know about it!!

Will Director Chen let him join as the female lead directly?

Director Chen's full name is Chen Yu Chao, he has produced a lot of successful anime. However, he previously learned under a famous director. Recently, he came out to produce anime on his own, which resulted in his sudden rise and achievements. 《Pan Jinlian》was not his first, and definitely not his last production, but it currently had the highest degree of attention, because Chen Yu Chao was currently a rising star in the industry.

When 《Pan Jinlian》started selecting voice actors, there has been a gossip circulating. There were media reports that said that the female lead would definitely be his previous work's female lead CV. Her voice was sweet and charming enough. When they encounter her in person, her voice would leave their body weak. This kind of female CV would definitely meet the requirements of Pan Jinlian in most aspects, but was it here? Not only the media, but even the female CV started to pressure Chen Yu Chao. Naturally, it was unsuccessful.

Besides the female voice actor of his previous anime, there were also 2-3 first-rate CVs mentioned. They were probably photographed together with Chen Yu Chao having a meal, thus the various reports. There had been a lot of speculation.

Chen Yu Chao was a director who does not conform to the rules. He was not easily affected by the public. He thinks and does what he wants. Directors who have worked with him in the past would definitely rate him as someone who was a bit impractical, or a bit detached. No one knew whether it was exaggeration or devaluation. Though in the end, facts proved himself. Chen Yu Chao has always proved himself with his achievements.