Way Down I Go

I left the shop and went to the bathroom. And I just looked in the mirror and I realized, my clothes are covered in tears. I just wouldn't stop. Before I realized, I thought that this was something that just needed to happen, and then I could go back to being Mary-Elle. But then, I see myself in the mirror, wearing the jacket I put on before I saw Riley.

I ran, I kept running as fast as I could before anyone realized. I wanted to give the jacket back. The cops were already there though. I ran back to the bar, packed up and left. If they found out I was a kid, I would be sent back. I can't go back to another foster house. I saw the first bus and I hopped on. I didn't care where I was going. I sat in the back, alone. I just couldn't make anything work. I couldn't stop myself from ruining anything. That was when I remembered, the bag that guy gave me. I took it out and thought, I need to stop feeling. I needed to stop feeling the guilt, the worry, the anxiety that I feel every day. I didn't care what the side affects would have been. I didn't care about anything but forgetting.

I just needed to think clearly before doing this first. So I took out my water bottle. I took a sip and I realized it wasn't water. This must've been the owner's bottle that I accidentally took instead of mine. I put it back in the back and just took the pills. Not all of them, just one.