Thanksgiving

Should I do it? Should I ask my dad whether or not he should come to thanksgiving? To the Thompsons no less. The very people he blamed for him being in jail. Was it such a good idea? It's too late now. Liz is already expecting him. 

Tony: What's on your mind Nicki?

Nick: What do you mean?

Tony: You haven't said a word since you came back. 

Nick: I just have this thing I want to ask you. 

Tony: It's ok. You can ask me. 

Nick: Would you...would you like to come over for thanksgiving tomorrow?

Tony: Co-come over? As in...to the Thompsons?

Nick: It's ok. This was a mistake. You don't have to come. I was just wondering. 

Tony: No, no, wait a second. You just caught me off-guard. I wasn't expecting.

Nick: It's fine dad. You don't-

Tony: Of course.

Nick: Of course what?

Tony: I'll be there.

Nick: You will?

Tony: Yes. I think it's time for all of us to start building bridges. What time is it?

Nick: I'll text you the details. 

I haven't had thanksgiving with my dad in such a long time. This time we won't be alone. i hope he meant what he said when he meant that thing he said about building bridges.

*The next day*

Jeremy's POV

Liz: Ok, Nick I want you to take care of the pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce. Molly, you're on the potato salad. Do them with lumps for Jeremy, peas and unions for Nick, and tater tots for your dad. Jeremy, cornbread stuffing and potato casserole. Ed, apple pie. Everybody know what to do? 

Jeremy: Why do I have the potato casserole?

Liz: Because Molly is doing 3 types of potatoes just like Monica from Friends. 

Jeremy: yes, but the potato casserole falls under the potato category, which belongs to Molly at the moment, so-

Liz: Do you want the potato with lumps or not?

Jeremy: Fine.

Liz: Nick, when is your dad coming?

Nick: I texted him a while ago. He said he had an errand to run. 

Nick's dad was coming over. I had a plan. But first, I needed to talk to dad about something. He was standing outside the bathroom. 

Jeremy: Psst! Dad!

Ed: What? 

Jeremy: I have a plan.

Ed: Why are we whispering?

Jeremy: Because no one can know about it.

Ed: Is it to make Molly do the casserole? Jeremy, your mother asked you to-

Jeremy: No dad, it's not about the stupid casserole!

Ed: Well, you're not sticking me with casserole duty!

Jeremy: Would you listen?! I have a plan to sabotage Tony.

Ed: What did you say?

Jeremy: The only reason Tony is here is because Nick believes that he's changed. What if we prove that he's not?