Is Everyone Alright?

Molly's POV

Nick wasn't doing well. I could see it. Something was wrong with her. She wasn't herself anymore. Whatever happened during the summer must've been bad. I don't get it. She stole from us, lied to us, pretended to be someone else, told me she wanted to stay best friends and then she leaves? And now she yells at me? Nick wasn't right. We went looking for her after she left but it was no use. She became a ghost. This summer had been horrible. We were on vacation, but none of us could enjoy. Dad was depressed over the fact that he drove away someone he called a daughter. Mom threw herself into work. Jeremy...Jeremy had been avoiding all of us. He would do anything to be out of the house. Me, I just don't feel anything. I only knew Nick for a short time, but she was the truest person I knew. I needed to go home and tell everyone. They deserved to know.

I texted everyone, but mom was busy at work so I decided to tell her when she got home. In the mean time, I managed to get dad and Jeremy.

Ed: Hey honey. How was you're day?

Molly: I saw Nick.

Jeremy: What? Where?

Molly: She bumped into me and ran into an alleyway and she was having an anxiety attack, I think.

Jeremy: What do we do?

Ed: I don't know.

Molly: Guys, it's Nick. I know she hurt us, but she's family.

Jeremy: Let's wait for mom first. We make this decision together.

---------------------------------------------------------
Liz POV

It has been three months, three months since I've been myself, since Ed last smiled, since Molly volunteered for something to help others, since Jeremy spent 5 minutes in the house, three months since I saw Nick. After Nick left, it was like our family broke. We still have Nick's bed.  Ed wanted to remove it, it was too painful for him but, I wouldn't let him. He gave up hope that she would come back. So it was my job now to have hope. For both of us.

I finished work and I checked my phone. I had a text from Molly telling me about something I needed to know. I walked out of the restaurant after locking and I look across the street. Every now and then, I go into Franzelli's, to be close to her and to remind me what my ruthlessness can do to someone. I realise I haven't been in there in a while.
---------------------------------------------------------
Nick's POV

It's freezing tonight. I can't get myself warm no matter hard I tried. I already took a pill and I can't take another one. Then I remember I had a vodka bottle in my bag. I took it out and I just started drinking. After a while, my headache faded but my dizziness stayed a bit. I didn't  care though. Suddenly I hear someone in with me. I take a piece of wood and decide to do a surprise attack. When I jump out, I see her.

Nick: DON'T MOVE!...Liz?!

Liz: Nick?! What the hell are you doing here?!

Nick: What the hell are YOU doing here?! This is my father's restaurant. The one that you and your family put out of business. Remember?

Liz: How long have you been in town?

Nick: How long have you been coming here?

Liz: Why aren't you giving me a straight answer?

Nick: Why aren't you giving me a straight answer? Hehe.

Liz: Nick! Hey, look at me. What's wrong with you?

Nick: Oh didn't you hear? My mother's alive. And, uh, my dad is now a monster...no wait...MOBSTER! Right that's it. And uh, I have been doing unspeakable things for person my age. So what's new with you now? Ruin any restaurants lately?

Liz POV

Nick wasn't well. Something was off with her. Nick would never act like this. And the way she's talking. It's unlike her.

Liz: Nick, get in the car. Let's go.

Nick: Um, last time me checked, you weren't my mom. Because she's out there doing who knows what. Now leave me alone.

Liz: I'm not leaving alone here Nick. It's freezing and you shouldn't be here

Nick: Yeah well you... can't tell me...what to...do...any...more...

Nick looked dizzy and as soon as she tried to kick me out, she fainted. So then I took her, put her in the car and drove home.