• 1 •

Song Hae-Won walked into the crowded school with her purse heavy on her shoulder, feet dragging against the ground. The school was large. The walls were a clear painted white with no sign of dirt, and the whole school smelled of freshness.

The lockers on each side of the entrance hallway were purple and clean-looking. The whole school looked new and clean. The floor shiny, the doors a fresh wood color, and the clear glass entrance doors.

As she walked in, students lined the hallways. Some were leaning on lockers, speaking to their other friends, some were rushing to class to get there on time, some were drawing or writing while sitting with their backs against their lockers, and some were trying to figure out the locks on their lockers. Hae-Won could feel the energy radiating off of each student.

"Excuse me.." A small, shy sounding voice says from behind the girl. It's a small, sweet-looking boy who had his small hand grabbing onto her arm. His skin is a bit tan, he's around five feet and eight inches tall, and he seems to be wearing contacts.

"Are you Miss Song?" The boy smiles shyly, scratching his head and trying to hold back his nervousness. I hold out my hand.

"Yes," I smile. "I am. You must be one of my students?"

He smiles again, and looks down at her. Hae-Won was a petite girl, with a small, frail looking figure. Around five feet and two inches tall with the build of a seventh grader. Despite her appearance, she was fresh out of college with a masters degree in education.

The boy giggles softly and pulls Hae-Won into a tight hug, making her feel secure and warm. He rubs up and down her back, sending shivers down her spine.

"I'm so glad I finally found you, Ms. Song~" He squeezes her a bit tighter, making the girl a bit uncomfortable.

"Actually," Hae-Won pulls away and speak up. "I prefer if my students call me Hae-Won~"

He seemed a little surprised that she'd pulled away, then smiled softly. "Hae-Won it is~! By the way.. I just moved here," he smiles a bit. "Can you help me get to your classroom for English?"

"We're running late anyway," She giggles. "Why not?"

The boy latches onto Hae-Won's small arm and she smiles as he clung onto her. He seemed sweet, sensitive and loveable.

Once they'd finally got into the classroom, she softly and slowly, without hurting him, pulled him off of her arm.

He looks a little disappointed, and nervous.

She walked into the classroom with the boy and had him stand in front of the class while she greets her students and take attendance.

"Class," She smiles at the tired looking students with the boy still clinging onto her arm. She pushes him away so he could face the class. "We have a new student with us today. Why don't you tell us your name and something about yourself?"

He is still holding her hand tightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo," He bows to the class politely. "I'm Jimin Park, I'm 18, I'm a senior, and I.. look forward to being here." He bows again and clings back onto her.

"Since we've only been in school for a month," Hae-Won starts talking to break the chilly silence in the classroom. "I expect you to welcome him warmly into the 'cliques' that you've created."

"Umm.. Miss Song?"

"Please," She smiles at the student calling for her. "Call me Hae-Won."

"There are actually six more new students."