• 9 •

Hae-Won freed herself from Namjoon's grasp, causing her to almost trip.

She was on her way to her room to go to bed early and finally get some time to herself. Yoongi smirked, and seemed to have a sinister plan.

"Remember who the slavemaster is," Yoongi spoke with confidence and didn't seem to say what he said with any sort of emotion.

This made Hae-Won stop in her tracks. The room was so quiet that she could hear her heart beat heavily in her chest.

"Fine," Hae-Won groaned. "I'll stay."

"Don't forget, Kitten," Yoongi smirked, walking over to her and pinching her cheeks. She swatted his hands away, annoyed at his attempt at affection. "Take off your blouse."

She hesitantly obeyed. Her heart heavy, she slowly slipped off her blouse and lightly dropped it onto the floor.

"Now," Yoongi smiled, eyes focused on Hae-Won's pink brassiere, and the way it hugged her tightly. "The rules of The Kissing Game."

Yoongi smirked, a sinister look in his eyes.

"T-The Kissing Game?" Hae-Won breathed heavily, surprised at the words coming out of Yoongi's mouth.

"You have to kiss each boy in this room, and guess who you're kissing. Guess right, good for you. Guess wrong, and you have to take off a piece of clothing."

Hae-Won jumped at this. She grabbed her shirt in the corner of the room. "Maybe we should put more clothes on to make the game more fun." She started to slip her shirt on over her head.

Jimin smirked. "If anything, that makes the game more boring, M'lady."

Hae-Won shot Jimin a nasty look and he winked at her, making her uncomfortable in front of all of them with her pink brassiere and tight jeans both showing off her figure. If anything, the boys would be more aroused by both her brassiere and underwear matching.

Hae-Won decided that being brave was the best option and that the kissing game might be the best way to break the ice.

Besides, she thought. We're only kissing.

But she was oh-so wrong. Without her consent, Taehyung had grabbed her hand and pulled her to Jimin's room as the other boys followed, and together, they handcuffed her to the bed frame and tied a blindfold over her eyes.

She could hear the boys whispering about who's going first. "We know who's going first, kitten." It was strange, but the voice sounded like Namjoon's yet, the boy speaking still called her kitten, which was Yoongi's kinky little nickname for her.

She figured that it was probably an attempt to confuse her, but her train of thought was interrupted when she felt a body on top of her, shaking a bit as he tried to dominate her.

He leaned down and softly kissed her lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth, making her heart beat faster and faster, as he tried to keep himself from touching her.

His lips were soft, and she hadn't recognized them, which completely eliminated the possibility that it was Yoongi, Jin, or Jungkook.

They fit into hers perfectly, his warm hands slightly touching Hae-Won's naked shoulder.

I shouldn't be doing this, Hae-Won thought to herself. This is wrong.

He broke the kiss and remained on top of her, taking in her beautiful features. Soft skin, pretty face, perfectly pink lips and small nose that would scrunch up when she got flustered or annoyed.

"Now, kitten," Hae-Won heard Yoongi's raspy voice say. "Who was that?"

She took a deep breath and remembered the details of the kiss. Soft and sweet with the boy's soft lips pressed against hers lightly. A kiss completely different from the ones she had previously experienced.

"T-Taehyung?" She questioned softly. She hadn't kissed him before, and remembered how gently the boy looked at her and how soft his lips looked.

She felt the same weight back on top of her and braced herself for the worst. Instead, the boy on top of her slightly lifted her blindfold, letting her see him.

She immediately felt her heart drop as she realized that the boy wasn't Taehyung.

Jimin smirked playfully as he softly planted his lips back onto hers.

He pulled away and pushed a strand of hair behind Hae-Won's ear. "Make sense now, Milady?" He covered her eyes with the blindfold again and lifted himself off of her.

She felt another body on top of her and instantly squeezed her eyes shut from underneath the blindfold.

He didn't seem like he was able to resist himself, and immediately crashed his lips onto hers. This one went a bit rougher, but Hae-Won could still keep up with the boy.

He pulled himself away from her, and just like Jimin, quickly got off to resist his urge to touch her half-naked body.

"Who was that?" Yoongi smirked, although Hae-Won could not see.

This was also a kiss that Hae-Won hadn't remembered. "Jungkook?" She stupidly said, immediate regret filling her mind.

The boy positioned himself on top again and passionately kissed her the same way, slightly lifting her blindfold as he sat up again.

It was Hoseok this time. "Make sense, baby?"

Hoseok pulled off her brassiere with no hesitation. "Next," she pleaded, embarrassed as the cold air hit her bare chest.

She sighed heavily as the next boy came up and kissed her passionately. This kiss was the opposite of soft, but felt familiar to Hae-Won.

But, unlike the others, this one had not resisted the urge to touch Hae-Won. He groped her chest, hands tracing her curves softly as a moan escaped her lips.

She pushed him away, breathless at his energy.

"Yoongi," she spoke with confidence. "This one was Yoongi."

"Why do you say that, babygirl?" Namjoon asked from the right of her.

"Yoongi is the slavemaster today," she pointed out. "The rest of you wouldn't dare touch me on the day that I'm his."

"I thought so too, kitten, but he's not too faithful."

The blindfold was lifted up. It was Jungkook this time.

He slipped off her underwear and rubbed between the walls of her clit.

"That's it," Hae-Won cried out, freeing herself from the handcuffs and taking off the blindfold.

And with that, she had left.

(Don't forget to vote and follow me~)

💕