• 10 •

Hae-Won sighed a long breath of relief when she'd finally escaped all seven of the boys, and she'd decided that since she was already naked that she would take a shower and call it a night.

She felt immediate relief when the hot shower water hit her tense body and dripped down her back, soaking her tiny body. She'd used this time to think. About the boys. Questions came rushing to mind. Did all seven of them transfer together? Were they all brothers? What happened to their parents?

She was so lost in thought that she didn't hear the shower curtain open. She almost didn't hear the raspy voice behind her or feel the hands tracing her naked body.

She turned to find a naked Min Yoongi staring down at her. She held back her urge to scream as Yoongi inched closer, causing her to back into the wall. He grabbed the soap and posistioned his mouth really close to Hae-Won's ear.

"Turn around, Kitten," He smirked as he ordered Hae-Won. He knew that he had made her flustered, and he liked it.

She obeyed and turned around. Maybe he'll go easier on me if I obey.

She heard the sound of the soap coming of the bottle, and braced herself for the worst as she felt Yoongi touching her, rubbing the soap into a rich creamy lather down her back. She shivered at his touch.

When Yoongi had gotten to Hae-Won's rear end, she was especially nervous. He rubbed it for a second, then traveled his naughty fingers to her clit. Touching, rubbing, thrusting his fingers inside of her. Hae-Won let out a small moan.

He continued to finger her, working on the back of her neck, touching, kissing, sucking. Hae-Won turned around quickly, but somehow Yoongi's finger remained inside of her.

He pushed her against the wall in anger, her legs in the air as he licked two fingers and shoved them inside of her. She moaned loudly.

Yoongi felt his fingers get sticky and wet, and he knew it wasn't from the shower water falling around them.

"Your insides are so sweet, Kitten." He smirked.

"I'm going to thrust my cock inside of you now. I want you to count so I don't miss anything."

He did exactly that. His first thrust was full of energy. "O-one.." Hae-Won counted.

His next thrust was with more energy and Hae-Won moaned loudly. "Two..."

His third thrust filled Hae-Won with guilty pleasure.

"Three."

(Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me~)

💕