•15•

Hae-Won stumbled out of the room into Taehyung's arms, her hair messy, her lipstick smudged. Taehyung looked at her in confusion. She waddled to the front door and Taehyung followed close behind, trying to figure out why Jimin had messed up her hair and lips.

Taehyung and Hae-Won had wandered far from home, but neither of them had noticed as they were so lost in their own thoughts. Hae-Won couldn't get her mind off of Hoseok. It was his night but neither Jimin or Taehyung seemed to care. As they all seemed to be able to handle sharing a girl, she would have thought that they would respect each other enough to respect each boy's time with her. Then her mind wandered to the kiss with Jimin. The seemingly most innocent boy out of all of them had made her kiss him. Even worse? She'd liked it. This was all supposed to be just for fun and so Hae-Won felt like she had her own Wattpad story, but now it was different. Hae-Won felt a connection with Jimin. She didn't like him, but she wanted to spend more time with him. If this was the case, why was she on a date with Taehyung instead of Jimin? Did she just feel bad for Taehyung? Or maybe she felt a connection with him too.

Taehyung sighed as thoughts about Jimin filled his mind. Did Jimin try to sleep with Hae-Won? Did Jimin try and sleep with the girl that I loved before he did? Taehyung was sick of this. Ever since the two were thirteen, Jimin had either kissed or dated every girl he'd liked.  Jimin was the reason that Taehyung had never had a girlfriend and probably wouldn't until Jimin grew up. But there was one girl. One beautiful girl who Taehyung had a crush on his sophomore year of high school, when they lived in America. Diana. The one girl who Taehyung almost had. The one girl that-

"Taehyung!" Hae-Won squealed in excitement, jumping up and down. This interrupted Taehyung's thoughts and he looked down at the girl with a soft look on his face. She was pointing at something.

He shifted his gaze to the direction she was pointing and smiled. In front of them was a red towel with a brown picnic basket sitting on it, the towel surrounded by candles and roses. The girl's jaw dropped.

Taehyung smiled softly, leading her to sit on the towel.

Hae-Won grinned widely, her hair blowing in the wind as she took in the sight. She sat down on the picnic blanket, taking Taehyung's hand into hers. "Taehyung," she giggled flirtasiously, leaning closer to the boy. "It's beautiful."

    Taehyung just grinned as he slowly leaned closer to the girl as well. Their lips inches apart, it only would take a millisecond to close the space between them. It would only take a millisecond for Taehyung to have the girl's lips on his, their tongues intertwined, their breathing heavy, her fingers in his hair. It would have only taken a millisecond for Taehyung to have yet another chance to keep a girl away from Jimin

     Taehyung, did you forget your place?"

(hi guys~ sorry for the cliffhanger, but i just wanted to say thank you SOOO much for 7K reads i am literally so happy to open wattpad to read some marichat sin and see that my wattpad family is growing so fast :D
i really do love you guys and want you to know that i WILL be finishing the story soo.. quarantine really gives me more time to write so, i'm most likely publishing a new chapter by the end of next week :)
anyway, thank you so much for supporting me and motivating me every step of the way. i love you guys~)