•13•

She ran to her room and flopped down onto her bed, whimpering into her pillow, muffled screams filling the room.

"Really, Hae-Won? Get yourself together. You forgot three new students," she whimpered, her disappointment covering her pillow. She sighed loudly, and sat up, staring at the wall.

"Why don't I get at least one damn day off from this?!" She sighed, talking to herself, but still projecting her voice. The only reply she'd received was the sound of the door to the room creak, leaving her ready to have a complete breakdown right in front of whoever entered.

She prepared herself, by slamming herself face first into her pillow once more as she tried to mentally guess who it was. Her mind went through all seven of the boy's names, then imagined the possibility of it being Jisoo. She shook that thought out of her mind as she took a verbal guess at who it was.

"Jungkook?" She guessed. "Yoongi? Hoseok?" After these guesses, there was a long pause. She remained quiet, expecting an order from one of the three. She felt a body lay down next to her, slightly weighing the mattress down with their body. This person did not try to touch her, which completely eliminated the possibility that it was Yoongi or Jungkook. He just sat there, waiting for Hae-Won to turn his direction.

She didn't.

She'd finally come to a conclusion.

"Master Namjoon, What are you doing in my bedroom?"

"Namjoon?" The boy chuckled. "Is that really your best guess?"

Now Hae-Won was confused. His voice was deep, like Namjoon's, but also soft. She thought back to the voices that she hadn't heard very often. She sighed and turned towards the voice.

"Taehyung?" She smiled, realizing that he wasn't one of the ones who were going to harass her.

"DingDing!" he chirped, planting a kiss on the girl's forehead.

A shade of crimson red spread across Hae-Won's face. She hadn't really talked to Taehyung before, and the fact that he hadn't touched her yet was making her start to see the situation under a different light.

Not all of them are horrible, she smiled to herself. Taehyung acts pretty decent.

Then she remembered.

"Don't you kiss like Jimin?" She blurted stupidly, mentally slapping herself in the face for her dumb words.

Taehyung blushed. "That's for you to find out," he muttered under his breath. Hae-Won shot him a nasty glare. He smiled nervously, sitting up.

"Why are you even here?" She sighed, sitting up and turning her body completely to face Taehyung. He grabbed her hand, caressing it softly, and she felt her heart going a million miles per hour and her face heating up completely. She took this moment to look up at Taehyung, taking in the smoothness of his hair, his soft, clear skin, his adorable, signature smile. Everything she could. She quickly snapped back to reality when Taehyung's voice inturrupted her thoughts.

      "Get dressed," Taehyung smirked, letting go of the girl's hand and crawling out of bed. He stood near the door, holding the door handle in his soft, warm hands.

      "For?" Hae-Won questioned, getting up to get closer to him.

      "I'm taking you somewhere," Taehyung smiled again. Hae-Won looked confused.

       "Where?" She asked, getting closer to him, their faces inches apart. Her heart beating in her throat, she stood on the tips of her toes, smirking as she caressed his cheeks and moved her lips closer to his.

      He dodged the kiss, making the girl whimper.

      "Fine," he sighed, opening the door. "Stay home then if you're gonna be asking all of these questions." He was just joking, but Hae-Won took it seriously.

     She hugged his waist from behind him.

     "I'll get dressed, okay?!"

(Ohnygosh! Ohmygosh! Thank you guys sooooo much for 4k reads! I love you all so muchhh! This really gives me more motivation and interest in finishing the story! Thank you guys so fucking much! Love y'all!)