• 4 •

The rest of work went by in a blur, and when teaching, it was difficult not to think about Yoongi, and his way of.. teasing.

I walk into the door of my apartment and go to the kitchen, dragging my feet on the ground. The dishes were stacked high in the sink, spread out onto the counter. Bowls on the ground, dirty plates in the dishwasher, cups stacked high on the counters. It was a whole mess.

I sigh, and walk towards the sink, removing all of the dishes and starting to clean them.

I don't have many dishes left when I hear a knock at my front door. I roll my eyes and sit down the bowl I'm currently washing, dish detergent running down my small fingers.

I walk to the door and open it. I gasp at who was standing outside. A blue haired, bright pink lipped, short boy stood at my door. Worse? He looked exhausted.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your night like this," he sighs weakly. There's a bruise on Yoongi's cheek, and his lip is bleeding slightly. He's carrying what appears to be a dark blue suitcase, and is breathing heavily. I step aside, giving him room to come in to explain himself.

-

"YOU NEED TO DO WHAT?!" I yell, dropping the glass cup I was washing, still having the same facial expression when it shattered into pieces.

Yoongi looked down at the broken cup.

"I need to stay here.. just for a little while until things with my parents clear up-" he shows off his gummy smile as a persuasive technique.

"Yoongi.." I cry. "The school would never allow such a thing." I pick up the broken pieces of glass on the floor with my bare hand, and accidentally cut myself.

"But I have nowhere else to go.." he frowns cutely. I sigh.

"I don't think I can do this, Yoongi-" I whimper, now ignoring the dishes completely.

"Besides," his frown turns into a sexy smirk, and he moved closer, kissing the cut on my hand, as I blush.

"It'll be our little secret, kitten."