• 3 •

The annoying bell rang as a signal for the kids to head to the next class, and for her get ready. She was in the middle of organizing their papers when a raspy voice came from behind her.

"Hae-Won?" She hears her name getting called, and turns around to find a tired Min Yoongi, leaning against her brown wooden desk.

She stared at his back arched against the desk for a moment, and she took this moment as a chance to take in all of Min Yoongi's features. His skin was flawless and pale, his face perfectly moisturized. His lips were perfectly taken care of too. A perfect shade of pink and red mixed. He was wearing a bit of makeup, but you could tell that most of this eye candy was very much natural.

"Ah, Yoongi~" She smiles. At this point, she's pretty tired, even though she'd only been through one class period.

"I just had a question about-" Yoongi is interrupted by Hae-Won's yawn. When she had finished, Yoongi blushed and looked down. She gave him a confused look, and pushed his head up by his chin, giggling. He blushed even more.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" She asked, pinching his cheek. She always treated my students like they were her own sons and daughters.

"Your yawn.." he muttered softly, looking down at the ground.

"Is there something wrong?" She looks up at Yoongi with a smile, still holding his face in her hand.

"Your yawn sounds like a moan.." She drops her hands from his cheeks and blush vigorously, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"That's a nice observation.." She says nervously. "But I honestly don't hear it."

"Want me to show you the similarity?" He stopped blushing and smirked, pinning her against the wall. It's like he had switched personalities within second.

Hae Won's POV

"W-What?" I stutter, my cheeks getting hot and red, flushed with embarrassment.

"I can make you moan like you never have before~" He smirks as he attacks my body licking and sucking on the very bottom of my neck.

I moan loudly, and he stops, blushing slightly but still smirking.

"They sound the same, don't they?" He giggles sexily and raspily.

He leaves the classroom, leaving me pinned against the wall, with no Yoongi to complete my position.