•17•

Hae-Won gasped loudly and flinched back. A heavily breathing Taehyung looked at the boy who had just punched him. As blood came trailing down from the boy's nose, he stood up straight and looked Kai dead in the eyes. The whole shop was silent. Nobody said a word. Not even a clink or clack of silverwear was heard.

     Taehyung didn't hit back. He simply turned around, leaving the store. Hae-Won gave Kai a dirty look, then went running after him.

     The rain had stopped, the sun was peaking through the grey clouds that had previously darkened the streets of Seoul. Hae-Won heard Taehyung's soft cries drifting farther and farther away from her, until the sound had completely faded.

"TAEHYUNG!" Hae-Won cried out as she stood in the middle of the road. Tears threatened to roll down her face. She started breathing heavily, her vision blurred, and she could've sworn she heard a voice calling her name.

"Hae-Won! Get out of the road!"

Wait. The voice was real. She turned in the direction of the voice, but before she could see who it was, a red car came zooming down the road. She heard it's humming but could never have predicted what happened next. She cried out Taehyung's name one last time before she blacked out.

(GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT BUT HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME AND I NEEDED TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER BEFORE YOU GUYS ATE ME ALIVE! I KNOW ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS BUT I'VE HAD A BUNCH OF STUFF GOING ON- I KNOW I'M A SHITTY AUTHOR, AND I'M SORRY. AND YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHY IM SCREAMING- WELL YOU AMAZING HOES GOT ME TO 20K WHOLE ASS READS ON THIS STORY- LIKE I FEEL SO FAMOUS WTH. I DONT DESERVE THIS! I LOVE YOU HORNY BITCHES!)