• 11 •

When Yoongi had finally gotten out of Hae-Won, he'd turned off the shower water and kissed her cheek.

"W-what was that about?" Hae-Won stuttered, her cheeks a burning red color as Yoongi's lips leaned toward her face. She stepped out of the shower with Yoongi. Hot steam and the fragrance of soap filled the bathroom.

"What was what about, kitten?" Yoongi asked, wrapping a towel around the girl, and drying her off.

"Why did you kiss me, and touch me, and-"

"Have sex with you?" Yoongi said calmly, rubbing the towel on her clit as she flinched.

"Y-yeah.." She moaned out in agreement, as he continued rubbing.

Yoongi chuckled. "Aren't I the slavemaster here? Just admit kitten," he smirked, still rubbing her insides with the towel as he sucked the back of her neck and she moaned in pleasure. "You enjoyed it."

"Agh, stop touching!" Hae-Won yelled loudly.

Yoongi removed the towel from her and grabbed his shirt. He slipped it onto Hae-Won's body, where it formed a dress-like look.

She blushed, but this sweet moment didn't last long. There was yelling coming from outside of her bedroom. She tiptoed to the door, and watched through the crack in the door.

She couldn't see much, but she could hear clearly.

"Seriously Tae," a woman's voice yelled at Hae-Won's gray-haired slavemaster. "You guys replaced me THAT quickly?! With who?!"

"Calm down, Jisoo-"

"God DAMN it, Taehyung Kim, don't you FUCKING tell me to calm down!" The girl, who Hae-won assumed was Jisoo, was yelling loudly and making a scene. She sounded like she was trying to keep herself from crying.

Hae-Won stepped out of the door, in Yoongi's shirt, smiling at Taehyung. "Excuse me, Taehyung baby, is there a problem?"

Hae-Won had said "baby" to piss Jisoo off.

"And who are YOU?!" Jisoo yelled, clearly pissed. "Why are you wearing Yoongi's favorite shirt?!"

Seriously? Hae-Won thought, rolling her eyes. This bitch comes into MY house *uninvited* and talks to MY slavemasters, and still has the nerve to ask who *I* am?

"The owner of this house," Hae-Won snapped back.

"Who are you?"