•16•

One year ago. 

     Rain fell hard and fast from the gray storm clouds that floated high above the streets of Seoul, South Korea and the self proclaimed "Bangtan Boys" were making their way across the street without umbrellas, letting their hair and expensive clothing get soaked in the rain. Eight boys. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Kai were on their way to the coffee shop.

     "But, is that really what happened?" Seokjin smiled at Kai. Kai opened his mouth to answer the brunette's question, but he stopped in his tracks when they entered the coffee shop. His jaw dropped and his smiled faded as he stared at the girl serving coffee to one of the tables.

     Hoseok tapped the boy's shoulder. "Is everything okay, Kai?" Jungkook grabbed Hoseok and whispered "That's the girl he likes. Hae-Won."

     "The older girl from that coffee shop?" Taehyung chimed in, not taking his eyes off of the girl Kai had his eye on.

     "This is that coffee shop, dumbass." Yoongi whispered to Taehyung. But Taehyung couldn't hear him. He was too distracted by Hae-Won's natural beauty. Her hair flowed down to her waist, her tight jeans hugged her lower body perfectly. Her skin was clear, her lips were bright pink.

     "Maybe we should go to another coffee-"

     "No!" Taehyung and Kai yelled in unison, drawing attention from other costumers. Kai turned to Taehyung and looked at him in disgust, and Taehyung did the same to Kai. It was unbelievable to Kai that Taehyung had fell in love with the girl he had claimed first. Taehyung didn't even know that he had fell for her, but Kai felt it. He would do anything to be sure that Hae-Won was his.

      Kai's face turned red with anger and his hands turned into fists. He felt a pair of hands on his shoulders and turned to see Hae-Won staring at him. Without thinking, he turned around and collided his fist with Taehyung's face.

(why the fuck would you do that you ugly bitch?)
-author nim.