• 2 •

Hae-Won nearly fainted at the student's comment. She had forgotten about six other students.

"S-six?" She smiled nervously. Six other boys stand up, making her even more nervous about this god forsaken job. They stand in a neat line next to Jimin, and introduce themselves one by one.

The first one's name was Namjoon. He was the tallest out of them all. He had a pretty deep and soothing voice and wore a pink sweatshirt with dark blue jeans. His hair was a reddish-pink color and he looked well put together and smart.

"Namjoon Kim. I have an IQ of 148 according to multiple Korean IQ tests, one of the top people in Korea. I look forward to working with you all." He bowed, and leaned against Hae-Won's desk, winking at her and smiling, his dimples visible.

The next one's name was Seokjin. He seemed sweet and wore a white T- Shirt with black jeans. He was also pretty tall.

"Seokjin Kim. I love to cook, and hope to one day open my own restaurant. I hope you all enjoy my handsome company~!" He giggles a little and he sounds.. like a.. windshield wiper?

Third up was Yoongi. He looked relaxed and wore a black 'Thrasher' sweatshirt with black jeans. His voice was raspy as he spoke.

"Min Yoongi. I play the piano, and this classroom is relaxing." He said this with a straight face, not much emotion included.

Next up was Hoseok. He seemed awfully cheerful. "Hello~! I'm Jung Hoseok, but I sometimes go by J-hope. You know, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope~"

Kim Taehyung had a deep voice. He wore a white sweatshirt and a wide box smile that made him look.. cute in a way.

"Hi~" he seemed a little shy. "I'm Kim Taehyung.. S-Sorry about my box smile, haha-"

Hae-Won smiles at him. "Well," She says, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I think it's pretty cute."

He smiles at her shyly, and blushes a bit.

Last was a boy named Jeon Jungkook. He looked a bit like a bunny, especially with his nervous smile in the beginning.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. You guys can call me Kookie. I like to sing and dance.. stuff like that. I look forward to getting to know you all."

All seven of them stood tall- or in Park Jimin's case, short- in the front of the classroom. From the looks of the boys- and the dirty smirks that they were giving each other- Hae-Won had a feeling in her gut that it was going to be a long year.