Chapter Two

~Third~

"I sense a jewel shard nearby"Kagome said as she and Inuyasha were travelling "Which way?" Inuyasha asked taking Kagome on his back "That way" Kagome said pointing the way and off they went.

Meanwhile Akane was just walking along and playing a song on a flute, both something she learned in the future when suddenly her path was blocked by Inuyasha who pointed the Tessaiga at her "Hand over the jewel shard!"he yelled.

"You mean this thing?"Akane asked digging it out of her pocket, Inuyasha smirked "That's the one now give it here or I'll have to get ugly" he growled "Sure here"Akane said tossing the shard to him "Huh?" Inuyasha asked confused catching the shard.

Akane just continued to walk playing a different tune on her flute "Wait Akane is that really you?"Kagome called coming out from hiding, Akane turned around facing them again "Yeah it's me"she said, with how she was dressed she seemed more like a man which is why Kagome didn't think it was the same person.

"Where have you been?"Kagome asked "Here and there"Akane shrugged "Anyway if that's all I'll be going"she said "Hold on why don't you join us?"Kagome asked, Akane thought about it for a minute "Sure"she shrugged "Hold on Kagome, are you sure? It's faint but she has the scent of a demon"Inuyasha said.

"She does? Well even if she is a demon I'm sure"Kagome said "Alright but I'll keep an eye on you"Inuyasha said "Alright"Akane simply said and with that they started travelling together.

~Akane~

It's been a while since then, we were joined by a young monk, Miroku he's a total perv though, the first he did when he saw me was take my hand ask me to bear him a son, i punched him in the gut for that though.

Anyway as we were hunting jewel shards the sun had started to set before we found even a single one thankfully Miroku tricked an old man into letting us stay in his inn.

As we were enjoying dinner i felt a sting in my head as tremors were closing in, i rushed outside with Inuyasha and Miroku to see a giant demon approaching, on it's shoulder was a young man with white hair, for some reason he seemed familiar, my head pounded the more i looked at him.

The young man jumped down and attacked, i jumped back with the others "As usual you're slow to take action little brother"the man said, i groaned a bit from the pain in my head his voice caused, his voice was so familiar "Sesshomaru to what honor we owe this visit?"Inuyasha asked.

Sesshomaru, i held my head as it hurt even more watching the half brothers fight, Sesshomaru, why does that name keeps playing in my head, it hurts, i think i accidentally cut my head with my nails as i felt something run down my temple.

~Sesshomaru~

As Inuyasha went unconscious,  the Tessaiga back in his hold and protecting him, the scent of blood caught my nose but it wasn't the blood from Inuyasha's wounds i looked over where the scent was coming from and froze.

~Third~

Everything went quiet as the wind shifted, Sesshomaru's eyes had turned red and the power around him swelled but he did not turn to his true form yet, instead he went over to Akane who was holding her head still.

"Get away from her!"Kagome yelled aiming her arrow with a bow but Sesshomaru smacked her away, Sesshomaru lowered Akane's hands from her head and Akane froze looking to his golden eyes.

"Akane"Sesshomaru whispered before kissing her, Akane then passed out Sesshomaru caught her before flying off "AKANE!!!"Kagome yelled after her.

~skip~
~Akane~

I groaned waking up, then i realized someone was holding me and that we were very high up on the air, i didn't panic or start trashing since we were in the air but i did yelp in fright clinging onto whoever was holding me.

"Finally awake Akane?"i heard and looked up, it was Sesshomaru "How do you know my name?" i asked, he seemed confused by my question "Do you not remember? You are my wife" he said.

I was so shocked I'm sure my eyes were wide as plates "Sorry but i don't  remember that"i said, "What do you remember?"he asked, i told him everything I've remembered so far which included everything except parts of my life involving him.

"Do you remember what could have happened to cause this?"Sesshomaru asked, i thought back "All i can recall is a man covered in a white baboon pelt"i said "Naraku"Sesshomaru growled a bit, an intense pain throbbed in my head hearing that name and i groaned holding my head.

Sesshomaru glanced at me and pulled me closer before kissing my cheek, i snapped out of it feeling a blush cover my cheeks "What was that for?"i asked "You're my wife, can't i show affection whenever i like?"he asked back.

"I suppose you can but i don't  remember anything of our time together"i said "Doesn't matter, you'll remember as soon as i kill that man" Sesshomaru said as calm as ever but i felt his grip on me tighten a bit i just sighed, it seemed i had no say in the matter not that I'm entirely against it, i mean why wouldn't i want a handsome young man like him to show me affection?