Chapter Thirty Two

~Akane~

Inside Naraku each of us launched an attack to damage Naraku, "Wind Tunnel"Miroku called sucking up the falling pieces around them as Sango used Hiraikotsu to destroy those same pieces, Inuyasha used Meido Zangetsuha destroying the rest of Naraku's web that was holding him in place, Sesshomaru used Bakusaiga dealing even more damage to Naraku making his destruction that much faster, "Inferno!"i called drawing an infinity symbol with my sword creating a miniature sun that burned Naraku for a good ten seconds before disappearing.

"Naraku cut himself off his own body"Kohaku said "He must be trying to escape Bakusaiga's destruction"Jaken said "Escape? A futile effort"Sesshomaru said,"What a simple bunch you are this little gathering of friends has brought light back to the shikon jewel, was that what you hoped for? Do you think you have won?"Naraku asked.

"I assure you, you have not for the jewel and i are now one"Naraku said giving his soul to the jewel, Naraku continued to launch Miasma, Sesshomaru noticed it was stronger then before and ordered Jaken to leave with Rin and Kohaku as him and i fought off the miasma but Naraku continued to launch Miasma, Inuyasha used the meido at the same time as  Sesshomaru used Bakusaiga combining the attacks but it still wasn't enough.

Inuyasha launched another meido attack "It's no use Naraku you've lost, no matter how much you resist it your body's falling apart!"he yelled "Enough of my body still remains enough to wipe out a single village at least"Naraku said, i realised what he was planning and where we were, Naraku planned to destroy the village near the well, for what reason i didn't know but it didn't matter since i could revive the land regardless.

"Naraku you bastard"Inuyasha said "Don't tell me you didn't realize where we were Inuyasha it's too late now if you kill me my miasma filled corpse will decent on the village destroying everything"Naraku said "And what of it?"Sesshomaru asked before using the Bakusaiga again, i followed up right away with Inferno burning away every last piece but we had to get out of there as the body continued falling.

Inuyasha used meido destroying the body and Kagome launched an arrow and the rest of the miasma disappeared in a brilliant light, the masses of miasma disappeared as well but it wasn't over yer as what was left of Naraku appeared over the well, "At that very moment i made a wish upon the shikon jewel"he spoke.

"At that moment?"Kagome asked "When Byakuya cut you"Naraku explained "That wish shall be granted when i die though it was not mine to begin with the shikon jewel forced me to make its wish in the end i was but its tool"Naraku said before disappearing in a pinkish light, it seemed to be over as Miroku's wind tunnel had disappeared, just then a meido appeared behind Kagome taking her to the underworld before disappearing.

The well had disappeared as well, i wonder what was Naraku's, rather the jewel's wish, Inuyasha opened a meido and went after Kagome, i sighed a bit letting myself relax, i could care less about the jewel, Naraku was gone and Rin was safe, though looking at the ruined land around me there was still something to be done.

I stepped to the side and drew a circle on the ground "What are you doing?"Sesshomaru asked "Just watch"i told him putting my sword in the middle and my hand on top of it "Bloom"i spoke, first a bit of grass appeared in the circle before it exploded in a flurry of flowers and leafs healing the corrupted land in an instant, well not all of it but at least the area around the village, there were still some spots to be healed from where Naraku had started from but i can get to those later.

I drew my sword back and put it back in its sheathe but the revived land remained "Incredible" the old woman muttered looking around in awe "This is the work of a divine being not a demon like you"she said "I assure you i am a demon, Tenseiga can revive people and that too is demonic"i told her "Perhaps demons aren't all so bad"the old woman muttered under her breath but i heard her.

Anyway with that we had no reason to stick around so Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, A-Un, Jaken and i went back through the destruction of the land Naraku had left behind, i revived the land easily enough though once i was done with that we went back to the village and gave Rin the choice to follow us once more or stay here, Rin decided to stay but made Sesshomaru and i promise to visit every once in a while, it was an easy promise to make.

Kohaku went off on his own vowing to become a demon slayer strong enough to defeat even Sesshomaru and also promised to come see Rin, with that our little group parted ways, Sesshomaru and i went to our home in the east for the first time in decades, even though Sesshomaru was the lord of this land we had a small home, we didn't see the need to have a large palace.

Thanks to my father our home hadn't fallen to ruin, speaking of my father gladly gave full control of the eastern lands to Sesshomaru and went into retirement, after cleaning up the place we settled into our old lives of just spending time together.

~skip~

A few weeks later as Sesshomaru was laying his head on my stomach which had a slight bump listening to our child's heartbeat, i smiled brushing his hair with my fingers.

~skip~

~Third~

Kagome appeared three years later, it was a whirlwind afterward since Kagome and Inuyasha got married right away, Kagome was picking herbs with Jinenji she was travelling back to the village with Inuyasha when a couple of shadows flew over head, it was Sesshomaru and Akane.

"Big brother!"Kagome called just to pick on his nerves and Sesshomaru glared at her, "Aunty Kagome!"five voices called back to her who were holding onto Akane's mokomoko-sama, there were three boys and two girls, the oldest was three, one of the boys named Daiki, the the girls each only two Airi and Kimi an the other two boys Mika and Riku were only one "Kagome! You shouldn't pick on Sesshomaru like that!"Akane called to her "I know it's just fun!"she called back before the two disappeared into the distance with their kids.