Chapter Thirty

~Akane~

We went to the village near the well that started this whole crazy trip and left Kohaku and the others in care of the old woman as i pulled Sesshomaru away by his new arm "What's this about?"he asked "Well now that we're finally alone i have the perfect way to test your new arm"i said giving him a suggestive look "I think i see what you mean, a perfect way indeed"he said before kissing me, i kissed back jumping into his arms as he took us further away from the other though i was sure Inuyasha could still hear us.

~skip~(A/N: a lemony fresh scene of (hopefully) enjoyable smut awaits in the external link)

As the sun was rising after a whole night of nothing but sex Sesshomaru and i got dressed again, don't ask how we had gotten our clothes mostly fixed, anyway we went back to the village only to be greeted by a very embarrassed, mad and tired looking Inuyasha, "Why do you look so red Inuyasha?" Sesshomaru smirked.

"You could of gone further away i didn't get any sleep thanks to you two!"he yelled "Well it's not like we asked you to eavesdrop, it was your choice to focus on listening to us"i said, Sesshomaru nodded "Frankly you should have known what we were up to after leaving"he said and walked past his brother.

"Yes it wasn't like i made an effort to hide how excited i was after seeing Sesshomaru's new arm, unless you actually did notice but decided to listen in anyways, which makes you just as perverted as that monk"i said walking past him "I'm nothing like Miroku!"Inuyasha yelled after us.

"Okay all done, a scabbard for Bakusaiga"Totosai said handing Bakusaiga back to Sesshomaru which he put in his belt before walking off "Please wait lord Sesshomaru, Akane, Kohaku hasn't woken up yet if we wait a little longer i'm"Rin was cut off by Sesshomaru "Kohaku stays behind, you too, you stay as well"Sesshomaru said, i knelled to Rin's eye level putting a hand on her shoulder "Rin, this is like that time at mount Hakurei, it's for your safety, please stay here"i told her before walking over to Sesshomaru.

"Jaken you stay here too"Sesshomaru told him "Hey hold on what's this about Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked coming over "You're going after Magatsuhi aren't you?"Inuyasha asked "Magatsuhi is my pray now"Sesshomaru said "Besides that Tenseiga is the only weapon that can destroy Magatsuhi's true form"i said "Then why are you going with him?"Inuyasha asked me.

 "Sesshomaru would be too distracted other wise, he wouldn't be able to focus unless i was nearby, i won't go into full details since as a half demon these don't affect you as they affect Sesshomaru and i, unless you ask of course but now is not the time for that discussion"i said before flying off with Sesshomaru, but why do i have a feeling we should stay in the village too? I shrugged it off, it's probably nothing.

~skip~

Sesshomaru and i were closing in on Magatsuhi's scent after ten days of travel, we came to a stop as Byakuya appeared "Well well you came flying all this way after catching Magatsuhi's scent? The great lord Sesshomaru has a sharp nose indeed"he said "Byakuya of the dreams"Sesshomaru said "Hmm? a left arm? I thought you didn't have one? Did it grow back?"Byakuya asked.

"This has nothing to do with you, begone"Sesshomaru said "Your manners haven't changed at all i assume you're after this one?"Byakuya asked as Magatsuhi revealed itself, something didn't seem right to me though as Sesshomaru struck it with the Tenseiga and it didn't work, then i got a bad feeling, something happened to Rin i just knew it, Sesshomaru finally seemed to notice as well as he slashed at Byakuya braking his flask dispelling the illusion.

I jumped over to Sesshomaru standing back to back with him as a thousand demons appeared , Sesshomaru easily destroyed them all with a single swing from Bakusaiga "Sesshomaru, let's hurry up, i have a bad feeling about Rin"i whispered to him, he nodded and sliced at Byakuya, he dodged and disappeared, we rushed to where we had left Rin.

On our way there though we caught Kohaku's scent and Magatsuhi's, i was still worried about Rin but now i was also worried about Kohaku and Kohaku happened to be closer so we headed that way first, besides we had left on this wild goose chase because we went after that piece left over from Magatsuhi and now we had the chance to destroy the real one.

Sesshomaru sliced Magatsuhi as we arrived at the scene, Naraku's tentical things were all over the place, it would be difficult to pin point him but for now we focused on Kohaku and Magatsuhi, Naraku attacked us and Sesshomaru attacked with Bakusaiga destroying him.

Magatsuhi tried to escape but Sesshomaru went after him, Magatsuhi disappeared saying this wasn't over, that bad feeling i had about Rin appeared again, Sango told us what happened and we continued the way to the village, the bad feeling changed into one of dread as the moon changed color, i didn't get to dwell on it for long as i felt another bad feeling about Kohaku just as the sun was rising, we arrived at the village and overheard what Jaken told the old woman and Miroku.

Rin had been taken Magatsuhi "So Magatsuhi survived?"Sesshomaru asked as we landed, Jaken fell over and i started choking the imp a sickly sweet smile on my face "As expected"Sesshomaru said, i ignored the others questions as did Sesshomaru, i let go of Jaken and followed after Sesshomaru as he flew off, we followed Rin's scent to wherever Naraku was.

A dark cloud started to spread through the land, i'll have a lot of corrupted ground to heal once this was over but right now i focused on finding Rin, a giant spider was moving on the ground, it had Naraku's scent, so this was his truest form or something like that, it was ugly but Sesshomaru and i didn't hesitate to dive in and searched for Rin inside Naraku.