2 - Thanks For the Memories

He could still remember waking up in Romans arms, two strong arms wrapped around his waist, a face nuzzled into his T-shirt, then he turned around and would see Romans gorgeous hazel orbs, and somehow still perfect hair, well that would be a shame...

Roman always pouted when Logan ruffled his hair, but they both knew he loved it, simply because, he loved Logan. He still loves Logan; right? "My little nerd." Roman muttered, kissing Logan's forehead, before getting up.

Then...Their was the other days, specifically that day. "No, you don't know what you're talking about!! This is Thomas' dream, Logan! This is my Dream!! And you're going to throw it away because 'it's risky?' It's not risky!" Thomas has an opportunity to be the prince in Snow White for the live action version, except he had to move up to Michigan for it, leaving behind everything.

"Roman, it is very risky. What if it doesn't fall through? What if they find somebody better?"

"What if's are not risky, Logan!! You're so stupid, you only think about yourself!" Logan knew Roman didn't mean it, but when the prince stormed off and dissapeared into his room, not letting Logan in for the rest of the night, it hurt.

He apologized the next morning, breakfast in bed and sweet kisses, but it didn't change the fact that there relationship was so...shakey. Everything's fine until it's broken.

And the what if's of it scared Logan. So he broke it off. He didn't know how badly Roman needed him, he refused how badly he needed Roman.

Logan woke up in a cold sweat, looking around his eyes darted to the red numbers of the alarm clock, twenty minutes till noon. He should be in Romans arms right now, watching Disney movies and drinking coffee, not in his room, drowning in the loneliness.

So maybe that's why he did what he did next, getting dressed and getting ready before treaking to the dark sides, knocking on the door with the sword emblem.

"Remus?"