9 - A feeling

Logan had a...a bad feeling. Like something had curled up and died In his stomach. And the only thing he could think was Something happened to Roman. That must be it, something happened to him. But why would Logan know this?

Oh well, for know he needed to check on him.

So he did, going to Romans room at an alarming speed, stopping when he heard the sounds, the disgusting sounds of someone being sick. He ran in and helped Roman up, the prince was sobbing, and the empty bottle of pills gave Logan an idea of why.

"Ro?" Roman stopped, his face flushing with embarrassment, how could Logan ever think of him as a brave prince when he sees him like this? Attempting to kill himself and puking as a result? He sniffled, but Logan just hugged him, helping the prince up and into bed. "You're gonna be okay, Roman."

Roman laid down, squeezing Logan's hand. "You still cross my mind, a lot actually, and I always smile..." Romans voice was hoarse but Logan could tell. Roman needed to say this. He needed to speak. "I'm still set on figuring out where we went wrong and...why. So I've retraced every step with a pen, trying to figure out what my head thinks...but my head..just isn't the same." Roman went silent, his hand traveling up to that corner of Logan's hand where the thumb extended from the wrist, tracing that bone, "then again...what's the point anyways?"

~~

We're reaching the plot point which means the title will make sense now! Woo! You should listen to the song Andria by La Dispute

- The writer