11 - A Date

Roman wrote like a madman, before folding the letter, stamping it with wax, and sliding it under Logans door, if Logan still loved him then he had a chance, right? He didn't know, and he didn't care, if Logan did accept then he only had two hours to get ready. 

Logan heard the sound of paper sliding against wood floor before hitting the edge of his rug, he got up from his desk, picking it up, red was stamp, with an intricate design of Romans logo, he smiled, it was so very Roman like. It was extra in the best way possible, but simplified it was asking Logan to coffee. Logan accepted, and went to get ready.

Roman literally choked when he saw Logan walk into the coffee house, filled with fake people and smoke, mostly from incense but maybe a little bit from the men smoking in the corner. Logan smiles, and in that moment Roman realized how screwed he was.

 Logan looked stunning, a black sweater, covering his hands enough to give him sweater paws, and a blue skirt, the shade of blue was light, or light for Logan at least, but it still looked fabulous, falling just above mid thigh. He had tights on, see through with black polka dots sticking out, and  black knee high boots. He looked adorable and Roman was so, so, so, much in love with him.

Not that Roman didn't look good too, hair brushed back, wearing a white T-shirt with a button up over it, unbuttoned, and black jeans. Simple, but lovely. Logan walked over, as of floating through the air. "Hi." He giggled softly, and Roman couldn't help but laugh in return.

"Find us a good seat, hm? I remember what you drink well enough." 

"We're test that theory." Logan smiled, soft and lovingly as Roman went to order, Logan choosing a seat by the window, watching the rain pour onto the street, letting his mind wander. Until Roman was back, setting a mug with steaming hot chocolate, covered with whip cream and chocolate curls. "And a Carmel macchiato for you, I presume?" Roman grinned.

"You know me so well." And another laugh.

 The two talked for hours and hours, laughing through it all. Until it was time to go. 

"Roman..." There it was, the soft and sad sound that Roman was waiting for. "You're a romantic, I know this,  but if you're trying to win me through dates it isn't going to work, I need you to talk with me about it." Logan's eyes were big and full of emotion, raw unfiltered emotion.

"I will..." The there was the tug. "But I cant right now, Thomas needs me." Roman took his hands, placing a kiss to the knuckles on Logan's fingers. "I will explain myself."

And Roman sunk out, leaving Logan alone. You think he would be used to it by now.

~~

Check Behind The Scenes chapter 6 for the outfits