10 | You were too afraid

Logan helped Roman calm down until the other fell asleep, then he went back to his room, Roman's words playing on loop. Roman missed him, he misses him too but, they broke up for a reason. Right? I mean every day the reason seems smaller and smaller.

Logan was stopped by Patton. "Hey, Lo!" Logsn blinked the words not registering until Patton was speaking again. "We're having a Halloween party and it's gonna be a masquerade style and you're going." Logan only nodded as Patton walked away.

A masquerade, huh?

Roman smiled as he put the mask on, he felt like a new man, hair brushed back, mask placed perfectly upon his face. His right eye still visible, but surrounded in the cracked golden mask, red details over his left cheek and intricate gold designs. Then his red button up, with intricate buttons and a black Cape, with a collar adorned with a red gem. Walking into the mindscape (which he melded to look like a ballroom) he almost choked once he realized who Logan was cause...wow. He was amazing. 

Black open wire with blue intricate gems, his right eye was exposed too, he was wearing a simple suit, with a blue tie with intricate designs. He was amazing. They met up on the balcony, eyes catching and almost knowing, they stood, breathing in the cool air, hands slowly finding each other's until they were holding each other's hands, neither spoke too scared. They spent the rest of the night observing the party, then, once everyone was up and at bed, Logan leaned in quickly, pressing his lips to Romans, "I still love you." He muttered against Romans lips, before he was gone.

And Romans hand was trembling, the one that Logan was holding was trembling and he felt like he was gonna cry. But in a good way, a very good way.

~~

Check Behind The Scenes Chapter five to see Lo and Ro's outfit.

- The writer