5 - Look for love, Look for me

Logan sighed as he heard the repeated knocking he had grown to recognize as Remus' knock. "Come in." Remus did, basically bursting into the room.

"Romans happy what did you do?"

"What? I didn't do anything..." Logan trailed off as he heard Remus' gasp.

"You're wearing his sweatshirt."

"I didn't sleep with him...not in the way you're thinking."

"You totally did! You slept with him! Wait you didn't?" Logan shook his head.

"I'm trying not to crawl back to him, I don't feel like arguing with someone I'm supposed to love." Remus hummed, sitting on the bed and crossing his legs.

"Maybe look for love with someone else, Deceit, Patton, Virgil....me, just stop thinking of Roman being your only choice." Remus voice was soft and had some sort of emotion that Logan couldn't identify, it sounded like Roman, when he would talk so softly or whisper about how much he loved Logan.

Remus and Roman Really were too similar.

"Remus?" Logan got up from his chair, sitting by the duke. "I...We're friends right?"

"Bestest of friends! Why?"

"Because I'm...according to observations I have been led to believe that you like me." Remus shrugged.

"Cause I do." Remus sat up and looked at Logan. "And if you just Gave me a chance, I could make you forget Roman, I just-" Remus grabbed Logan's tie pulling him close and connecting their lips. Logan melted at the action, soft lips and god- he hasn't been kissed in forever and this felt so nice, so similar to Roman.

"Logan! We need to tal- oh." Romans voice broke off and Logan felt hurt, at the sad look in Romans eyes.