Sydney's Prologue

A 14 year old Sydney Burkhart was in gym class. She was talking to her friends when a boy in her class Dylan Cooper walked over.

"Hey Sydney..um can I talk to you?" He said

"Sure." She said

She followed him as she fixed her cheer skirt. They went behind the bleachers where he kissed her. Sydney started to kiss back as they made their tongues dance.

Dylan broke the kiss as he smiled. "That was the best kiss ever." He said

"It was amazing" she said

They started to make out more against the back of the bleachers. The bell rang and they went running out holding hands. After his football game they were holding hands "Um I meant to ask you to be my girl" Dylan said

"I would love to." Sydney said with a smile.

They shared one more kiss then found their parents. Dr Ben Burkhart was her dad and he saw the lip lock.
She put her bag in the trunk she got in the back seat with her twin sister Saylor.

"Sydney Eloise I better never see my 14 year old daughter kissing a boy. You are to young to be kissing boys." Ben said

"Ben.." Lyla her mother said

"No .. she is to young." Ben said

"But daddy it was just a kiss. He kissed me earlier today in gym class. Hes my boyfriend he likes me." Sydney said

"No Sydney I made the rules for a reason." Ben said

Sydney wiped tears "I hate you daddy." She said

When they got home she got her bag and locked herself in her room. She decided that she wasn't going to end things with Dylan. Weeks went on they continued to make out and play with each other behind the bleachers.

One day behind the bleachers he brought a condom with him. They had sex for the first time. They kept quiet about the sex behind the bleachers. They even had sex before school in a janitor's closet and when they would wait for their parents after practice.

Sydney only told half the truth about her spring break plans. Her best friend Olivia Baylor's parents own a beach house in Florida. So did Dylan's parents it was two houses from Olivia's.

Sydney and Dylan had lots of sex while on spring break. And two months later Ben and Lyla found a positive pregnancy test laying in Sydney's trash can.

But Saylor came to her little sister's rescue when she let it be known. Dylan was no longer Mr Boyfriend of the Year. Ben and Lyla were disappointed but they decided to rally around their youngest daughter and help her with the baby.

Sydney gave birth to a tiny red head baby girl. She named her Kaisley Ann Burkhart she was born on December 20th at 4 in the morning.