Chapter 8: Changes II

The following Monday Saylor and Sydney were at their lockers. It was before first period when Sydney's friend Sophie came up to her.

"Hey..Syd um have you heard?" Sophie said

"Have I heard what?" Sydney said

Sophie looked down "Dylan and Maci got engaged over the weekend. She is apparently 4 months pregnant. That is why she quit cheer. And its a boy."

Sydney swallowed hard as she felt tears and lump in her throat. She said "Saylor will you get my homework for me. Im going home" as she seen Maci and Dylan coming down the hall.

"Syd.." she said

Sydney shut her locker and walked off. Sophie looked at Saylor confused.

"I thought she had a boyfriend why is she upset." Sophie said

"Because for the last two years. My sister has been raising their daughter alone. He got Sydney pregnant at 14 she had a baby girl who will be two next week. He doesnt give a shit about her." Saylor said

She texted Bucky who had the morning off. He was at the shop using the wifi to do his test for one of his classes. He read her text that said call me.

He called Saylor who told him everything that happened. Bucky shook his head "thanks Saylor. I will find her." He said

He finished his last 4 questions then left. He found Sydney at home she had left the door unlocked. He pulled her into his lap.

"Baby look at me. Hes an ass and that little girl deserves a better dad. He will have to answer for it one day. One day when she grows up and she finds out who her dad is. He will have to look into those big blue eyes and tell her why he didnt want a relationship with her. I know it hurts baby but she is little and doesnt know anything about her dad okay baby its alright." He said as he wiped her tears.

Ben came in "Sydney..He is right. And I for one think its best that we do what we talked about a few weeks ago. Its best if we get you away from him cause Im scared that now he will try and get time with her. Tomorrow morning I will be withdrawing you from the high school and signing you up for GED classes." Ben said

She wiped her tears "okay daddy. Thank you." She said

"I have the morning off baby. How about me and you go get our babies. Spend the morning with them." Bucky said

"Okay." Sydney said

She pulled herself together while he put Kaisley's car seat in his truck. They picked up both kids from their daycares. They took them to Mcdonalds for breakfast. After breakfast at Bucky's apartment they built a fort with blankets and pillows and chased the babies through it.

After lunch the kids were napping. Kaisley was asleep in Bucky's bed while Kanon was asleep in his crib. Sydney found Bucky laying in the fort.

They started to make out he laid on top of her. He started to suck on her neck. "James..oh god you know what that does to me." She whispered.

"Mm yeah I do.." he whispered.

They started some open mouth kisses as she held his head. He was grinding against her. He was squeezing one of her breasts under her shirt.

"God I want you so bad baby...mmm driving me crazy right now." He whispered.

For a good a hour they made out in the fort they had foreplay as well. She was laying there with her pink swollen lips. He smiled at her "whats going on in that pretty head of yours?" He whispered.

"I was just thinking about. How technically we have been together a month and half. If you count the bowling night..the late night burgers and our four wheeler date. And kinda the batting cages." She said

He smirked "I like the way you think baby. So how about we wait just one more week baby instead of two baby." He whispered as he kissed her lips.

They fell asleep but was awoken about 45 minutes later to Kanon. He was crying for Bucky. They both got up got the kids ready to go. He dropped her and Kaisley off first so she could get ready for work.

That night she let John know that she could have more hours now. The next morning she cleaned out her locker while her parents did all the paperwork.

Bucky met with Ben after he was done with the high school. They were at a car dealership. Ben had dropped Sydney off at home even though they rode in her jeep.

"Why did you want me to meet you here with her jeep?" Ben said

"Because that is a death trap. And my dad said that we wont find many people with those parts anymore." Bucky said

"I know I talked to your dad. Lets find her something more safe." Ben said

They finally found one that they both agreed would be good for her. They traded in her jeep Ben paid the difference. Bucky followed him home after he got everything in her name and insurance.

Ben brought her out and said "Happy Early Christmas baby girl"

"Dad..James.." she said when she seen Bucky.

"You needed it baby." Bucky said

She hugged them both. "Thank you" she said

She went to her GED classes she had that day then went on to work.