Chapter 10: Time Alone

They got to Bucky's apartment he put her against his door. "Im done waiting baby" he said as he kissed her.

They started to strip each other down as they made their way to his bedroom. He picked her up and laid her on his bed. She went wide eyed when she seen him in all of his glory.

"Holy shit" she whispered

He smirked "oh baby just you wait." He whispered as he kissed her neck. She felt his lips trail her collar bone down to her breasts.

"James..oh baby dont tease"" she whispered.

"Mm baby have patience." As he kissed down her stomach leaving bite marks in his path.

She felt him at her entrance he started to devour her. Making her come undone three times. He made his way back up to her mouth.

"Did you like that baby?" He whispered

"Mmhm." She whispered.

"You were delicous baby." He whispered in her ear.

He got up and put on his condom. He looked down at her "Baby you ready for me?" As he bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah." She whispered.

He put the tip at her entrance. "You are mine now baby nobody is allowed to take you from me" as he pushed into her.

They both gasped then he kissed her as he moved in and out of her. Stretching her he left bite marks everywhere. They were both moaning as he made her have multiples and screaming his name.

He got faster with each one she had. They were all over his bed as they kissed and switched between the two of them being on top.

Bucky sat up to her as she rode him. He held her close to him as she got the both of them off. His eyes rolled as he reared his head back.

"Sydney. . SYDNEY!!! FUCK YEAH!!" He yelled out as he filled his condom.

They were both dripping sweat completely blissed out. She laid beside him under his sheets.

"Wow.." she whispered as she pushed her hair back.

"God that felt amazing." Bucky said

She rolled to her side and placed a hand on his cheek. She kissed him he started to kiss back.

"Stay baby don't go. Don't make me take you home." He whispered.

"I dont want to go baby." She whispered as she kissed him again.

He got up and pulled on his boxers and a pair of ball shorts. "Chinese or pizza?" He said

"Chinese sounds so good." She said

He gave her a t shirt and sweat pants from his football days. They ate chinese and had a movie marathon. They had another round of sex before they went to sleep.