Chapter 11: "I Love You

-Six months later..

Sydney and Bucky were sitting on his bathroom floor. The kids were asleep Kanon and Kaisley had toddler bunk beds in his room. Sydney and Kaisley stayed there on the weekends.

"Baby its okay..we know better than anyone that accidents happen. Condoms break birth control fails." Bucky whispered.

She looked up at him as she was sitting in between his legs. "I love you James Buchanan. And Im not scared about the baby Im scared that you may not feel the same way." As tears welled in her eyes.

He kissed her lips "Baby you have no reason to be scared. I love you Sydney Eloise now flip over that test." He whispered.

They flipped it over both tests. "Pregnant. Pregnant"

"We are having a baby James" she whispered

"We are having us a baby and I love you so damn much baby." He said with the biggest smile on his face.

They both were crying tears of joys as they laughed and wiped tears. They kissed and hugged each other when they stood up.

"Im gonna need a bigger place." He said

She let out a laugh "Yeah." She said

"And you need to move in with me." He said

She looked up at him "You are ready for that now?" She said

"Yeah I am." He said as he kissed her.

She smiled at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby doll. Now lets go get some sleep.' He said

The next morning she scheduled herself a doctor's appointment as she made breakfast. It was a Monday morning and it was June. Bucky graduated from college with his history degree.

It was the day of his job interview at his old highschool. He came out of the bedroom "baby fix me" he said

She smiled and fixed his tie. "Thank you gorgeous." He said as he took his coffee.

"Two weeks from today at 10 AM." She said

"Okay baby" he said as he ate his breakfast.

"Mama more." Kanon said

They both looked at each other "okay Kanon I will give you more pancake." She said

Bucky kissed both kids heads "Ill be back later. Be good." He said

"Bye daddy" both kids said in unison.

He kissed Sydney "love you baby see you later."

"Love you. Good luck." She said

"Thanks baby. I will see you all later." He said as he left.

He went to his interview where they hired him as a history teacher. Fury also hired him as his new head football coach since Coach Rhodes retired.

Bucky after that went by the jewelry store. He picked the biggest sparkler he could afford for his girl. He finally felt it in his body heart and soul that Sydney was his meant to be.

He picked up a dozen red roses and her favorite food from the mexican restaurant. He got home to find her in the bathroom getting ready for work.

"Hey you. These are for you and dinner is on the counter." He said

"Oh why thank you." She said

"And I have another surprise." He said

"Okay." She said

She followed him out to the bedroom. She sat down on the bed he knelt down in front of her.

"Sydney Eloise Burkhart from the moment I met you I was drawn to you. I would watch you work your shift with so much grace elegance with that big smile of yours. But I could tell behind that smile and your eyes that you were hiding so much pain. Each time we talked and the more time we spent together I fell in love with you. And now six months later I feel it so strong with you. I love you I wish so badly that we had met earlier so I could avoid all the bull shit and heart ache but I know now it lead me right here with you. So Sydney Eloise will you please marry me?"

 So Sydney Eloise will you please marry me?"

She gasped "baby yes oh my god yes..this is oh my god its gorgeous." She said as he slid it on her finger.

They kissed as he held her cheeks. "I love you James." She said

"I love you." He said.

They called their parents and told them about the engagement then she went to work.