Chapter 3

Wednesday, June 18, 2009

    Recap: Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2009

I easily grabbed the guys head, decapitating and burning him and the dragon with a special chemical that will burn anything and everything if nothing is protected with a specific spell. And that spell will be forever active over my body. I leaped and landed on the next dragon. I lifted my swords at the dragons head and plunged them deep into the dragons eyes, giving it an instant kill.

Seconds later, the dragon and it's rider wasn't even there and i was in a free fall....

                                          Recap Over

"Chryschanthium!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. I haven't learned a flight spell yet, and i'm down here in free fall! But then, Chrys shot out like a bolt of lightning and caught me. I clutched his huge head, burying my face in his scaled which he softened for me only.

I felt tears run down my cheeks as Chrys landed near the wolves pack. I used a spell to clean myself up in fifteen seconds. And it did it's trick. I got off and realized, my armor is soaked with blood. I pulled my helmet off and shook my hair out.

The wolves stared at my face, then at my clothes. The Alpha came out and snarled at me. Cole, Andrew, and Daniel stepped in front of me while Chrys and Polaris stood around me protectively. The wolves that growled at me were almost burnt with fire if it weren't for me jumping in Chrys's mouth and removing my protection spell for a split second. 

Chrys realized this and stopped at once. I pulled myself out and laughed, catching everyone's attention. I forgot about how melodic my laugh can be, so melodic that it puts everyone in a trance. I sighed and leaned into Chrys's scales, allowing his feelings to flow through me so i can know what he is going through right now.

"You're tense, Chryschanthium. You should relax..." i mumbled. I know, My Rider. It is because of Polaris. He makes me feel.... uncomfortable. Chryschanthium replied, rubbing his nose against the hand where he marked me as his rider.

"Ah, my dear Chryschanthium..... You have returned to me at last..." a high pitched, female voice called out. This time, i tensed up as the bitch walked to my Chrys. I hid underneath him, as he stood at his full height. The bitch touched my dragon. She touched MY DRAGON! I came out from my hiding place, directly in front of her.

She gasped when she saw all the blood on my armor that i haven't changed out of yet.

"Vei muri în seara asta !" i roared out, pointing at her. Chryschanthium, Polaris, and Daniel gasped. All my fellow Witches and Warlocks apparated as soon as those Romanian words left my lips, gaping at me and the girl. "Did you just curse her?! " my best witch friend, Camellia, called out, her face as white as a bed sheet.

I turned and nodded, brandishing my dagger. Chrys and Polaris backed away from me, their bodies shaking in fear. I put my dagger away and we both pulled out swords.

"Amelia, don't provoke her into attacking! Because i know damn well she can kill you with one strike!" a familiar male voice called out.

"I don't care, Drake! She's going to die for taking my dragon!" Amelia snarled out.

"Polaris! No!" Daniel shouted. I saw a flash of a claw going towards Amelia. I shot in front of her and threw up my sword, making it turn into a huge dragon made of nothing but Chryschanthium's scales. It blocked Polaris's strike and attacked him, forcing him to back down.

"Καλή δουλειά , το σπαθί μου . Επιστροφή στην αρχική του κατάσταση σας . -Kalí̱ douleiá , to spathí mou . Epistrofí̱ sti̱n archikí̱ tou katástasi̱ sas .- (Good job, my sword. Return to your original state.)" i spoke in Greek to the giant, Silvery-Blue dragon. It slowly shrunk into it's sword state.