Chapter 6

*Time Skip in Every Chapter*    

Recap: Date: Monday, June 23, 2009

I whipped out my phone and took a clear picture of it and sent it to everyone on my contacts list with the caption, "Started it today, finished it today. Take a close look at it as well." And everyone on my contacts list is no one but pack members and other packs members.

I wanted everyone i knew to see it, so when i had sent it, my painted clothes had dried and the bell rang. I left the classroom feeling good about myself and strode on to third period, the period i shared with no one but werewolves from my own pack.....

Recap Over

When i got to class, everyone was staring at their phones, even the teacher, and then they looked up at me in complete and utter shock. I just smiled at them, my canines showing, as Cole and Andy walked in behind me. I went over to the in-class sink and turned the cold water on. I touched it and then closed my eyes, sending it all over me as the paint started turning to liquid and then appearing on my finger. Afterwards, i turned and went to sit down at the back of the classroom. I looked out the window, being bored, when i saw a kid getting beat up by a group of boys, and that enraged Aimee.

"Let the kid go, you assholes!" I snarled out, busting the window when i jumped out of my desk and to the courtyard.

"Oh look, little Miss. Allana came to help the nerdy girl. How cute." one boy sneered out. I used my cheetah speed to zoom into the circle, grab the girl, and get her over by the wall where the whole class stood inside the window. I lifted her up and Andy took her, pulling her into a hug since, i guess, she was his mate.

"You are so gonna pay for that, McLaine!" i snarled out, my canines flashing for a millisecond and then i attacked. I charged and tackled the entire group by spreading my arms out. I then took my time while they were all down by shooting up and kicking them all where the sun don't shine. Long story short, they all got a free ride to the hospital.

"Th-thank y-you..." the girl whispered out, tears streaming from her eyes. I slowly pulled her away from Andy and pulled her into a hug. Tears started building up in my eyes and when one dropped on my hand, i noticed that it looked like hot, molten lava. I gasped and pushed her away, and started wiping my eyes.

"Holy cheese it! My tears, they look like molten lava!" i whispered out, my voice sounding hoarse. Suddenly, the bell rang and i bolted, grabbing my bag and then running down the hall to fourth period, Math. I love math, but the worst thing about it is that Ethan,  Melonay, Renissa, Annie, Jack, and Jace are in this class. When everyone was in the halls, i walked in and sat down in my desk at the side closest to the window, facing the woods.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is, guys. It's Allana Marae Elton. Let's go check up on her." a high pitched voice called out. I turned my head to see the group. The teacher, Mr. Burton, also a werewolf and a warrior as well, was sitting at his desk, watching us with concern and confusion in his eyes. I sighed and pulled out my drawing notebook and went to work on that Angel and sword. I was working on the Angel's body when a thing of Ink was poured over it by a pale, petite hand. I let out a low, deadly growl as i slammed my hands on my desk and slowly stood up.

"You just didn't destroy almost a whole day's worth of work..." i mumbled out loud enough so they could hear, my hair now covering my pitch black eyes. When i looked up, my hair parted and started lifting itself a little bit as my hands were twitching. Jane, Alice, Melodie, Lauren, Daniella, and Belle all wanted me to use my magic, but i refused unless forced to. But i am going to give in to them only this once.

I smiled at them, showing my vampire fangs, and Mr. Burton knew what was going to happen as i smelled his fear and panic. I heard his voice at the back of my mind all through the pack and school. He linked, saying, "Code red, code red! Supernatural Allana Marae Elton going full vampire and attacking the only group of humans in this Supernatural School! In my own classroom too!" I then heard millions of pairs of feet coming this way. That's when i went full vampire.