Chapter 5

*Time Skip this Chapter*  

Recap: Date: Sunday, June 22, 2009

"Mate!" they snarled out. I dropped her and she went over to her mate as i exited the door while Stone unlocked the cell.

"Elton! Elton, wait up!" Stone called to me, running to reach me.

"What do you want, Stone?" i asked.

"I wanted to ask you something." he replied.

"And that question was?" i asked him.

"Nothing, but to do this..." he told me and slammed me against the wall, kissing me. I shoved him off and tackled him, pinning his arms behind him and sitting on him.

"I've got two mates to deal with, and will soon have eight more, Alexander Remus Stone! Don't you dare think to do that ever again or i WILL get rid of you!" i snarled out, getting off him and taking off, following Cole's scent to where he is, tears streaming down my face.....

Recap Over

When i got to Cole's room, i also found two female scents and another male scent with him. I took the last of my strength to use a spell to clean myself up and to kick the door open. Delilah, Cole, Drake, and Amelia's heads snapped to me. They were in the middle of a heated argument. I just stared at them, clutching my chest, and whispered out one last thing before everything went black.

"I love you, Cole, Amelia, and Drake. Please, save me...." was the last thing i said before my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and everything went black.....

Colton's P.O.V

I felt Allana's presence at the door as Delilah, Amelia, Drake, and I were all arguing over what to do about Allana's mates, including me. The door slammed open, revealing Allana clutching her chest and staring at us. She whispered out one sentence and then blacked out.

"I love you, Cole, Amelia, and Drake. Please, save me...." was the last thing the ever said and then her eyes rolled backwards as she fell to the floor. I was instantly by her side, cradling her to me.

"Drake, what do i do? We've gotta do something!" i spoke, my voice frantic and panicked. He walked up to me with a stone cold face, obviously something that doesn't make him happy on his mind.

"There is only one cure.... You, Cole, have to mark her. Hybrids can only go so long without their mates marking them. It goes as a almost immediate thing for female hybrids like Allana as well." Drake tells me. I almost can't believe it. Amelia took his hand and exited. I, on the other hand, flung Delilah out my room and off the balcony. I closed and locked all doors and pulled the curtains tight on the windows.

"Please, Moon Goddess. I hope this works...." i say, mostly to myself. I then extracted my canines and licked the place where i would mark Allana as mine. I then sunk my teeth into her flesh, her body instantly reacting and grabbing the closest thing to her. Thank the Goddess it was the metal pole. She broke it and bit it in her unconsciousness as i licked the wound clean, sealing it permanently.

I then climb on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly......

*Small Time Skip Happening!*

Monday, June 23, 2009

Allana's P.O.V

I woke up this morning between Cole and some random fucker. I silently got up, slipping quickly out of their grasp. I walked into the closet and grabbed some black skinny jeans that are really flexible, my black tank top that had a picture of a cat with a phone. It said, "O, hai! Youz boyfrend called. He's not ur boyfrend anymoar." I then pulled out my black leather jacket that's cut off just below my boobs and grabbed some undergarments.