Chapter 4

'This Chapter Will Have a Time Skip'

    Recap: Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2009

I walked over and picked her up, taking her to the house while snarling at Delilah. I knew instantly when she started shifting that she was mine, she was my mate. I lay her down on the bed and i then lay beside her, putting my arm around her waist as she faced my chest. I smiled as i felt her snuggle into me.

I sighed in content as we both fell asleep.....

                                          Recap Over

I woke up five minutes later, only to realize that Allana isn't even here with me anymore. I sigh and sit  up, getting off the bed. But i soon realize something.... I've been asleep for five hours, not five minutes! 

I turn and run out my room, shifting swiftly into my wolf, and going for a run to clear my mind on what i did. But before i can do that, i am stopped by Andrew, Polaris, Draken, and Daniel. I instantly turned and went to ran but saw that Chrys was glaring at me, enclosing me alongside tons of Wizards, Warlocks, and Witches, their wands pointed directly at me.

I sigh and shift back to human, pulling on my shorts and sitting on the ground with my head hanging down in shame......

*Time Skip Happening!*

Sunday, June 22, 2009

Allana's P.O.V

I woke up two hours later on a bed and a arm over me. I stiffened and slowly turned, seeing Cole's gorgeous face. I almost shrieked but instead, i slipped out of his grip. I turned and ran out the room, following Draken's scent. I slammed my fist on his door after i found his room.

He opened the door and said in a concerned voice, "Allana? What's wrong?" I just jumped in his arms instead, my sobs being muffled in his shirt.

"Allana. What's wrong?" he asked, more concerned and worried than ever. I heard his mate, Amelia come into the room from the closet, staring at me and Draken, then walking over and sitting on her knees next to me and Draken. We're sitting on the floor, me in his lap.

"I don't know what to do! I know Colton's my mate, i knew he was always in love with me, what's gonna happen?" i sobbed out. Amelia just rubbed my back and then pulled me into her arms.

"Shh, Allana. Everything's going to be alright. You can stay with me in here if you like. Hey, we can even play COD if you want! We have tons of games in the den!" Amelia spoke softly, trying to make me feel better. I nod and pull her up with me as i get up. I look around, trying to find Draken in the room when i notice the window is opened.

"Call of Duty it is! I bet 50 to 50 that i'll win the game." i said, grinning playfully, while walking down to the den with her. Amelia simply nodded, shaking my hand with a death grip that is almost exactly like mine.

In the Den

I cheer as i kill Amelia's player in COD with ease and swiftness. I start screaming and shouting as i stared at her shocked face. I then fell over laughing as she started trembling. I knew she was pissed off at me but not this pissed off. As in, mad enough to where she could shift but, she was so mad, and i couldn't help it!

She launched at me and shifted. I screamed and instantly shouted out, "ECSPELLAMENTO!" She hit the shield that instantly went up. I got up and ran, letting the shield down. I took off, using my extremely enhanced speed. I ran outside and found Colton surrounded by the elder witches, Andrew, the dragons, and Daniel. He was sitting there, shirtless, getting the shit beaten outta him without fighting back.