MELANIN QUEEN*

C H A P T E R
E L E V E N

"My alone feels so good, I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude." — Warsan Shire

💫 A R M A N I

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Those words came to me so faintly. My vision was so blurry. I had a headache out of this world.

BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

The pounding on the door continued, it made my already pounding headache so severe I couldn't take it.

"Ouuu.." I winced in pain as I held both my ears.

I helped myself off the bathroom floor as I still tried to calm down the pounding that was knocking on the side of my skull. Once I finally got myself on my own two feet, my eyes came into view with my reflection. I looked fucked up. But that was okay, cause today was the last time.

"Open the damn door, yo!" The voice yelled out again.

When I came to terms that me killing Kevin was just a surreal dream that I had, pissed me the fuck off. I wanted this man dead, even if I had to kill him again, but for real this time. Then so be it.

I looked around the bathroom trying to find something that was good enough to fuck his ass up with, nothing came to sight. Even though there was a million and one things I can hit him with, there was nothing that'll actually do damage.

Just open the door Armani. Maybe there's something to beat his ass with in the bedroom, I thought to myself.

"What the fuck type of shit you on, man?" Kevin said as I finally opened the bathroom door.

Back the fuck up pussy ass boy, I thought again as I walked straight passed him.

I wasn't about to waste my breath on this man again. I would however waste my energy on beating his ass as badly as he beat mines. Even if I have to stir up all my strength from deep within.

"Yo you don't hear me talkn' to you?" He yelled, following me into the bedroom.

Still not paying attention to anything this man said, I spotted the baseball bat behind the one of the nightstands near the bed. The bitch wasn't wooden, it was metal, and I couldn't wait to see the blood stains on it after I knock his teeth out.

Kevin grabbed hold of my shoulder, squeezing it tightly to where you wanna drop to your knees. But not me. I guess I was so mad, that I didn't even pay the hurt any mind.

"You not listening... you know what happens to bitches that don't listen to me." He referred to him beating bitches up when the tend to not listen to him.

"I think you might want to get the fuck up off me, if you know what's best for you..." I assured him.

My eyes was stuck on that bat. I wasn't about to let it out my sight not one second.

Kevin laughed, "bitch who the fuck you think you is?."

"A bitch thats bout to take back her life."

I grabbed that bat so fast! Everything around me was moving in slow motion. You would've thought I was in some action movie, fucking shit up.