MELANIN QUEEN*

C H A P T E R
T W E L V E

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue... If he's always Busy.. the Side Chick is you..." — Sincerely The Main Bitch

🌟 S T E P H A N I E

I sucked my teeth. This was the fourth damn call from Brandon this morning. He must not be with his girlfriend because he sure as hell was blowing my damn phone up.

"I can't fucking believe him." Manny blurted out as she smacked on a carrot.

"Girl who you telling.. I'm really done with his ass now. He burnt my heart two times to many." I added.

It's been two weeks since he decided he wanted to officially break it off with me because he felt like he wasn't the one for me, which I kind of understood in a way. The part I didn't understand was how the fuck he gonna' tell me that right after I give him some pussy?

"I would've killed him. Choked his fucking ass right out."

I gave her that 'bitch, yeah right," face. Manny and Brandon never got along with each other. She would always curse him out or call him out for the way he treated me and he would hate that she knew everything about me and his relationship.

He had to understand that, Manny is my best friend, of course she's gonna' know if you did me wrong or what the hell been going on in our relationship.

She pointed her carrot at me, "I don't know why you looking at me like that. You know it's the truth."

"Yeah okay friend. Anyway. How's you and Dave?" I asked finally getting the topic off of me and Brandon.

I felt so bad for him when Manny told me about what happened to his baby. Even though I hated the bitch Sadie, no one should ever have to experience something like that, that was a different type of pain.

Shit, I remember when me and Brandon was expecting. I had to get an abortion, I never told him that I was pregnant cause I knew he was going to end up making me change my mind on keeping it.

Once they lay you on that bed and tell you "this will all be over soon," you have that feeling of pain. That indescribable pain.

It's more like the same thing but one more excruciating than the other. I wouldn't even put myself in a predicament to feel that pain again.

"We're so good, don't really spend time with each other as much but when we do... the sex?! Omg I can't even describe it." She grinned, bitting her lip in the process.

I crossed my arms, "Damn it's that good?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah! Especially since I've been wanting it more and more now."

"Bitch you better be careful before yo' ass get pregnant." I assured her.

She gonna' fuck around and grind a baby right in that flat ass stomach of hers.

Manny didn't say nothing, but the look on her face said it all. My eyes grew wide, as I watched her take another bite of the carrot she held in her hand.

"Bitchhh." I dragged.

"I found out two days ago. Turns out I'm a month along."

I put my hands over my mouth, straight up dragging it. I couldn't believe it though. Manny wasn't a child person, she says she likes kids, but didn't want to have none of her own. Now look at her, pregnant.

"Are you going to keep it?" I asked her desperately wanting to know.

Even though i was mad at her ass for getting pregnant. I was also excited because I couldn't wait to be a auntie.