2

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

     I wake up and get dressed into:

And do my hair like this:

I do my makeup and then head to the Butler's kitchen

I do my makeup and then head to the Butler's kitchen. "Good morning Annie!" Colette says. "Morning. Thanks again for letting Hayley and I stay here tonight." I say grabbing my breakfast from her. "Oh of course! You two are always welcome here!" She says and Gavin, Avia, Emmi, Hayley, Brock, and Daxton come downstairs. "I can't believe you are living with the Hayden Summerall!" Avia says sitting next to me. "Ugh. Don't remind me. I'm not happy about it." I say annoyed. "This could either go really really well or it could be catastrophic!" She says getting her breakfast.
Avia and I finish our breakfast and finish getting around. Once we do we head to her car and she drives us to school. We get to school and head to our lockers which are right next to one another. We grab our books and right before I shut my locker I feel to arms creep around my waist. I remove the arms and shut my locker. I turn around to see it was Hayden. Ugh. He pushes me up against my locker and traps me. "Hayden, what do you want?" I ask him. "There are only two girls in this school that I haven't dated yet. You and Avia. So I now have to decide which to date first. Or we could do a threesome." He says cockily. "Ugh, you are so wrong if you think Avia and I would ever date you," I say to him. I am getting ticked off. "Oh come on baby. You know you want to." He says cockily trying to soothe me into it but there is no way I will ever date him. "No. I don't. Now leave me alone Hayden." I say trying to push him off me. God, why does he have to be so strong and tall? While I'm short and weak. Ugh!! "Now why would I do that? You're just a baby! You need someone like me to take care of you." He says smirking. "No. I. Don't. I'm. Not. A. Baby." I say looking at him with full hatred in my eyes. "I'll go let the teacher know you'll be running late Annie," Avia says and runs off leaving me with Hayden. "Come on princess. You know you want me." He says moving his hands down to my waist. I feel a weird sensation pulling me to say yes. What the heck. There is no way I want him. "No. I. Don't. Now. Leave. Me. Alone." I say trying to fight the sensation but it only gets stronger. What in the world is this! He leans down to my neck as if he's going to kiss it and at the thought of that I feel the heat rising to my cheeks and my knees start buckling. "Looks like I've got an effect over you, Leblanc. Good to know. Good to know." He says and walks away. What the heck was that what just fricking happened?! I quickly walk to class and sit in my seat and catch up on notes.
     "Ok, what happened after I left?!" Avia asks as we enter the lunchroom. I explain to her everything before we get to our table. I see Hayden already there and smirking at me and the sensation in my stomach comes back. "Woah. That's bad." She says. The rest of our group gets here and we carry on talking like normal.
    After school I go to Avia's to avoid Hayden and because I just don't feel like going to the store and buying new clothes yet when I have half a wardrobe at her house. We do our homework, eat dinner, hangout, and then go to bed. Maybe tomorrow won't be so weird.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites