23

Today is New Year's Eve and Hayden and I's families are back and having a New Year's party

Today is New Year's Eve and Hayden and I's families are back and having a New Year's party. We invited all of our friends and their families. The house is packed. I'm wearing^^^. My hair is down and curled. I have natural makeup on. We are all outside hanging out and playing around and talking. Midnight is in like four hours so a lot of the little kids are starting to struggle to stay awake.
"Annie! Midnight is in ten minutes! I can't find Jackson anywhere." Avia says worriedly. "Avia chill. Did you try texting him?" I ask and she nods. "What about calling?" I ask and she nods. "Ok. Give me a sec," I say and pull out my phone. I haven't seen Hayden either but I'm sure he's not far.

{Princess😘❤️(Annie), Hay❤️😊(Hayden)}

Princess😘❤️: Have you seen Jackson? Avia is freaking out.
Hay❤️😊: Yeah he's in here playing with Daxton and Brock.
Princess😘❤️: Kk

"Follow me," I say to Avia and lead her inside. We walk in and see Jackson playing with Daxton and Brock and Hayden playing with Rosie. "Aww!" Avia and I say at the same time causing the boys to look over. Jackson blushes and looks away and Hayden gets up and comes over to me. Avia walks over and begins to play with the kids. "Midnight is soon," I say. "I know. I can't wait. I get a kiss from the most beautiful girl ever." Hayden says. I blush and giggle. I turn the tv on to the New Year's Rockin Eve with Ryan Seacrest so that we don't miss the countdown. Everyone comes inside and the countdown soon begins.
"10!
9!
8!
7!
6!
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
Happy New Year!!" Everyone says and the couples kiss. "Happy New Year princess," Hayden says and kisses me. I kiss back and then pull away. The adults soon pass out so us high schoolers take up the responsibility of making sure the little kids are in bed and tucked in. I change and do my nighttime routine and then help. Hayden and I put Rosie to bed and then he gets ready to walk out but I grab his hand and stop him. "What?" He asks quietly. I yawn and lift my arms up. "Up?" I ask. "Oh absolutely!" He whispers and picks me up. I bury myself in his neck and let sleep take over.

Hayden's POV

     I get up to my room and go to put Annie down. I realize that she's more relaxed than normal and check if she's sleeping which she is. So fucking adorable. I carefully lay her down in the bed and cover her up in her blanket. I get changed and then lay down next to her. I cover us both in the blankets and let sleep take over.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites