16

Tuesday

     Tuesday. My parents should be home! I run downstairs to see... absolutely no one. What? It's 7:00. People are usually up by now. I notice a note on the fridge and walk over to it.

Dear Annie and Hayden,

     You two are going to be home alone for a while. We are not sure how long. Both of your bank accounts will be filled with 2,000 dollars each and every month. We will handle bills and what not but you are in charge of your own food. We think this will be a good learning experience for you two. Annie-please keep Hayden in line. You are one of the only people he listens to. Hayden-BEHAVE.

Sincerely,
Everyone else in the household, including Hayley.

Great. I run upstairs to get Hayden up. "Hayden wake up!" I say shaking him. "What baby? What's up?" He asks slowly waking up. "Read. I'm getting dressed for school." I say handing him the note, grabbing my clothes, and walking into the bathroom. I get dressed into^^^ and do my hair like^^^. I walk out of the bathroom and throw on my white slip on vans and do natural makeup. "Why the hell did they leave this time!?" Hayden asks. "I don't know. But hurry up and finish. I want to get to school." I say. Hayden smirks and walks over and roughly kisses me. He then pulls away. "You know we could just skip," Hayden says and kisses me again. I quickly pull away. "No. We're going. Now let's go." I say and walk out. "Come on Princess. One day. Please!" He says trying to pull of the puppy dog eyes. "Nope. Now, will you pwetty pwease wif a chewwy on top huwwy up?" I say with my best puppy dog eyes. "Damn. That was adorable. Sure." He says and we walk out. I smile in victory as we get in the car.
School goes by quickly and we're back home. "Ugh. Hayden I'm bored!" I say. I don't think I've ever been this bored. Our teachers didn't give us any homework and there is nothing to do. "Well what do you want to do?" He says to me. "I don't know!" I pout. "You're so adorable." He says playing with my hair. "Can we pwease go somewhere." I say with puppy dog eyes and my pouty lip. "Where?" He says smiling. "Hay! I don't know! You pick!" I say still pouting. "Ok ok. How about we go to Chick-Fil-A for dinner and then we come home and have a movie marathon?" He says. "Deal!" I say and jump up. He chuckles and we head to the car to Chick-Fil-A.
At Chick-Fil-A we pick a table and then Hayden asks me what I want. "A Chick-Fil-A sandwich meal with Polynesian sauce please!" I say. "What kind of drink?" He asks. "Lemonade please!" I say and he nods and goes to order. He comes back with food and we eat and talk. "So. What movies do you want to watch?" Hayden asks. "I don't know. But can they be Disney?" I ask. "Anything for you princess." Hayden says. We soon finish our meal and Hayden decides that we are getting milkshakes. "Chocolate please!" I say as he walks to order. He comes back and we finish the milkshakes and then we head home.
At home we lay on the couch and are trying to decide on what movies to watch and how many we should watch. "I say we watch three movies." Hayden says. "No! I want to watch more!" I say. "Princess it's a school night." He says. "Wait since when do you care?" I say. "I know you'll be grumpy in the morning if you don't get enough sleep tonight." He says. "What will it take?" I ask. "You have to be the most adorable person on earth through the entire week and then go on a road trip with me on Saturday and throughout the entire Christmas Break without question." He says. "Deal!" I say in my adorable kid voice that he wants. He chuckles and kisses me.

A/N-From now on imagine Annie's voice being that of a kids because she is supposed to be acting adorable.

"Baby. It's three in the morning. You are never going to want to get up. Come on. Bed time." Hayden says shutting off the tv. "B-but!" I say and Hayden shakes his head and picks me up so I can't walk away from him. He sets me down in the bathroom with a makeup wipe and my pajamas. "Get changed. I'll grab you clothes for tomorrow and get changed." He says and shuts the door. I get changed and remove my makeup. I then walk out to see him laying a pair of my black high waisted leggings with pockets and one of his sweatshirts on the bad that was Hayley's. I put my white slip on vans with them and throw my clothes in the hamper. We get in the bed and almost immediately I'm out. The last thing I hear is "goodnight princess"

Banner made by: anushikhawrites