6

Today I get dressed into ^^^

     Today I get dressed into ^^^. I do natural makeup and beach wave my hair. I put my hair into a ponytail and get ready to walk out of the room when Hayden walks in and shuts the door. "Damn it. I was hoping you were wearing a skirt." He says. "Nope. I can't wear skirts every day!" I say and we kiss and then walk out. We get to his car and he drives us to school. "Didn't you have practice this morning?" I ask. "Nope. Coach canceled cause he's sick." He says. "Ok," I say and we get to school.
At lunch, Hayden is having a team meeting in the library so the guys are all gone and it's just us girls. "Hey, beautiful!" Asher says. "Absolutely not Asher Angel back away. I am not your girlfriend nor will I ever be." I say without even turning my head. "Damn it. Baby, you know you want me." He says. "Nope," I say and then the cafeteria goes silent that can only mean one thing. Hayden's here. Good. "Baby come on," Asher says and pulls me out of my seat. "Absolutely not. Asher let me go!" I say and try to get out of his grasp. Hayden sees and comes running over. "Asher let her go," Hayden says sternly. "Nope. She's mine." Asher says. "Absolutely not! Asher let me go!!" I say and Asher's grip gets tighter and it's starting to hurt. Asher starts to lean in and Hayden grabs me out of Asher's grasp and I hide behind him. I don't usually hide but my arm now hurts and I might cry so hiding it is. "I told you to let her go. Now I swear to god if you made so much as a mark on her I will kill you." Hayden says and Asher runs off. Hayden turns around and sees the tears in my eyes and takes me out to the hallway. "He hurt you. Where?" Hayden says and I show him my arm that is now bruised. "I'm going to kill him," Hayden says and kisses me which calms me down a little. "Please don't. I really don't want you going to jail." I say. "He touched my girl. And no one touches my girl except me and maybe the guys and of course your girlfriends." He says. "Your girl?" I ask. "Yes. My girl. Now that I've got you, Leblanc, I'm not letting you go." He says and hugs me. I hug back and we just stand there for a minute. "Now let's go eat. I'll handle him later." Hayden says and we walk back into the cafeteria. We all eat and talk and I almost forget about the events that just happened. Almost.
Fifth period comes and this class I only have with Asher and Hayden. This should be interesting. Hayden and I walk in and are immediately greeted by Asher. "Hey, baby girl,"Asher says to me and grabs my arm that he bruised earlier and I wince. Hayden immediately removes Asher's hand and says "Leave her alone Asher." We go sit down in the back two seats. Class starts and the teacher tells us we will be doing a group project with assigned groups. "Annie you will be with Hayden and Asher." She says and Hayden immediately tenses up. He would usually probably protest to Asher being in our group but no one protests to this teacher or the entire class gets an F. The teacher is pretty nice and will switch the group if you ask properly and there is a good reason for it but if you just yell out then the entire class gets an F. The teachers finished assigning groups and then tells us what we are going to be doing for the project. We have to do a book report on the book we are assigned. My group got assigned Divergent. I love that series! I've read it at least five times. The teacher says that the report can't be you're run of the mill book report so we have to make it unique we will be presenting it in two weeks. "So what should we do baby girl?" Asher says as he comes over. Hayden grabs me and sits me on his lap. "She's mine. And if you do much as accidentally touch her I will kill you." Hayden says. "We should go to the library to get the book," I say and we get up and ask to go to the library. The teacher says yes and so we head down there. The library only has two copies of the book so Hayden and I can share and then Asher can check the other out. We check the books out and head back to class. I make the boys start reading while I try to decide what we should do for the report.
School is over and we meet up with the group before heading home. "Ok, so we have an issue. So far every one of us girls has been hit on by an f-boy." Kenzie says. "Explain," Jordan says. "I've been hit on by Asher," I say. "I've been hit on by Sage," Kenzie says. "I've been hit on by Sam," Lauren says. "I've been hit on by Armani," Jayden says. "And I've been hit on by Hunter." Brynn says "Oh my. What if the sluts start hitting on the boys." Ruby says. "We need to stop this. Before it gets bad." Nadia says. My phone vibrates and I see I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hello Beautiful. I love you!😘😍🥵

"Um, guys..." I say and show them my phone. "It's obviously Asher," Kesley says and I quickly block the number. "Well, we should be going now. Bye guys!" I say and Hayden and I walk out to his car. He drives us home and we do some homework. I'm surprised I was able to get him to do it. "Ok. Hayley is at a friends and all of us are going on dates and probably won't come home tonight. You can order a pizza watch a movie you know." Tisha says. "Annie if you do have sex.." my dad starts and I immediately gag. "Ew dad no. That will not be happening." I say disgusted. "Ok. By kids!" mom says. "Bye!" I say and everyone leaves. "Looks like it's just you and me princess," Hayden says. "Yep," I say and head up to our room. "Hey don't walk away from me!" He says and comes running after me. I'm at the closet deciding on what to wear tomorrow when he turns me around and kisses me roughly. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. My knees start buckling and so Hayden picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lays us down on the bed, him on top. Eventually, I feel his tongue exploring my mouth and I don't have the will power to push him away. He moves down to my neck and finds my soft spot I let out a soft moan. He continues to kiss most likely giving me oodles of hickeys. Soon he stops and I let a soft whimper from a loss of his touch. He takes his shirt off and goes back to kissing me. After a little bit, he stops and I whimper softly at loss of touch again. He gets off me and heads to his closet. Now I'm cold. "Damn you're beautiful." He says walks back over. He grabs my arm and pulls me off the bed to stand in front of him. He kisses me and I kiss back. We release and he sees me shiver. He goes to the closet and grabs one of his sweatshirts. He hands it to me and I put it on. "So what do you want for dinner?" He asks. "I don't know," I say. "Pizza?" He asks and I shake my head. "I don't like pizza," I say. "Um ok. Who doesn't like pizza? Then I don't know what you're going to eat because I'm ordering pizza." He says, puts on his shirt, and heads downstairs. I follow and frown. He turns and sees my frown. "I'm kidding beautiful." He says and kisses my temple. "Can we order chipotle?" I ask. "Of course." He says. I tell him my order and then he calls and orders.
Thirty minutes later the food gets here and Hayden pays and we eat. "What do you want to do now?" He asks. "I don't know. You choose!" I say. "Hmm ok. Give me a minute." He says. I say ok and go to brush my teeth. I hate not having clean teeth so I usually brush after dinner. After brushing my teeth I walk out of the bathroom and I'm immediately greeted with a kiss. "How about a movie?" He says after we pull away. "Okay!" I say and we both head up to our room. We decided we should change so I go to the bathroom and change while he changes in the room. I remove my makeup and then we cuddle on the bed while we decide on a movie. Once we decide we begin to watch it. I slowly feel sleepy and let sleep consume me.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites