10

Monday

     Monday. I notice Hayden isn't here so I hope he is getting Rosie up. I quickly get dressed in^^^. I do natural makeup and curl my hair. I grab my phone and bag and quickly head downstairs to see Hayden holding a sleepy Rosie while he gets her some food. She takes the food and then we have to go. We buckle Rosie into her car seat and then Hayden drives off to school.
At school I carry Rosie and Hayden takes my bag. We put our stuff away and grab what we need for first period and then head to class. The teacher sees me holding Rosie and gives us a polite nod. We head to our seats and Hayden takes Rosie and holds her in his lap.
Lunchtime. Hayden has Rosie in his lap while he and she eat. Jackson is now sitting with us and he and Avia are such a cute couple. The group asks them questions along with questions about Rosie. We all kinda just make conversation.
After school! Football practice time. I carry Rosie over to the bleachers and give her a couple of toys to play with while I do my homework. "Sissy when are we going home?" Rosie asks. "Whenever Hayden finishes football practice, ok?" I say and she nods. I get back to my homework and soon enough practice is over.
Once we get home, Hayden does his homework while I play with Rosie and then Hayden decides to make dinner. I offer to help but he refuses. We eat and then relax and Rosie ends up falling asleep cuddling Hayden. He goes and lays her down and we cuddle on the couch for a little while. I eventually let sleep take over.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites