13

It's Friday meaning game day

     It's Friday meaning game day. It's also the last game of the season and our Christmas break is in two weeks. I know weird. I get dressed into ^^^. I do natural makeup, beach wave my hair and then walk downstairs. Hayden had practice this morning so I'm walking with Rosie. We eventually get to school.
The school day goes by quickly and it's time for the pep rally. It goes by quickly and soon school is over but everyone pretty much just stays until the game. "You look beautiful today." Hayden says to me and kisses me. "You've said that multiple times today." I say as we pull away. "Well, I mean it." He says.
Football game time! The game begins and the first half goes by pretty quickly with us in the lead. "Hey Annie!" "Hey Paige!" I say. Paige is in all of my classes. We don't really talk anymore but we used to be pretty close. The second half of the game also goes by quickly and we end up winning. I run onto the field with Rosie to meet my sweaty quarterback. "Congratulations!" I say and hug him. "Thank you princess." He says and kisses me. "Now go shower. You're all sweaty." I say getting off him. He chuckles and heads to the shower. I walk over and talk and hang out with the girls while we wait on the boys to get out of the showers. They finally come out and Hayden and I say goodbye to our friends and head to his car with Rosie. We get her in her car seat and then Hayden drives home.
     Once we're home I carry Rosie inside and lay her down after changing her clothes. I then head upstairs to see Hayden laying on the bed shirtless. I grab my pajamas and go to the bathroom and change my clothes. I then come out and remove my makeup. I get in the bed and lay my head on Hayden's chest cuddling him. We soon let sleep consume us.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites