4

Saturday

Saturday. Yay. I get dressed into:

Mom and dad are taking Hayley and I shopping today for clothes which means I'll actually have to stay at the Summerall's

Mom and dad are taking Hayley and I shopping today for clothes which means I'll actually have to stay at the Summerall's. I'm not excited. I have to sleep in Hayden's bed WITH him. I do my natural makeup and beach wave my hair. Avia and I head downstairs and get breakfast. "So do you know your budget yet?" She asks me. "They just said don't spend every penny," I say. "Awesome. I can't wait to go dress shopping with you!!" Avia says. When I said my parents are taking us more like they are taking Hayley and Avia and I are shopping together on our own.
Avia and I are now in the dress store. I finished clothes shopping and so now we are searching for our homecoming dresses. We find them and then we head out. Avia drops me off at the Summerall's and then she heads back to her house. I grab my bags and take them upstairs to Hayden's room. I open the door to see him laying on his bed and Hayley taking care of her things. Hayden notices me and smirks and I start to feel that weird sensation. I try to ignore him and start taking care of my stuff.
It's dinner time so I head downstairs and sit at the table. "This is wonderful. For the first time, everyone is at the dinner table!" Tisha says. We say grace and start eating. About ten minutes in I feel a hand on my thigh. I look to where it leads and see Hayden smirking. Oh jeez. The sensation just got ten times stronger. I quickly finish my dinner and excuse myself and head to his room.
He then comes in about ten minutes later and shuts and locks the door. Agh. "So you're parents and my parents are on a date, Jimmy is on a date, Hunter is on a date, Dylan and Brec are on a date, and Hayley is with a friend. That means we're all alone princess." He says smirking. "Don't think I'm gonna do something with you," I say rolling my eyes. I get up from his bed and go to reorganize my makeup. I hear him take his shirt off and then walk up behind me. His lips move to my ear and he whispers "I know you want this as much as I do." He turns me around catching me off guard and kisses me roughly. I kiss back not thinking and melt into it. I can feel him smirking through the kiss but I'm too infatuated to notice. My knees start to buckle and he picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he lays us down on the bed, him on top. Eventually, I feel his tongue exploring my mouth and I don't have the will power to push him away. He moves down to my neck and finds my soft spot I let out a soft moan. He continues to kiss most likely giving me oodles of hickeys. Soon he stops and I let a soft whimper from a loss of his touch. What is happening to me?! "How'd you like that princess?" He says. He moves his head down by my ear and whispers "Admit it. You liked it. Or maybe even loved it. Then we can start doing this more often." I internally fight with myself for a couple of minutes and inevitably lose. Now he's looking at me in a push-up position and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He kisses back and then pulls away causing me to whimper again. "I'll take that as a yes." He says and chuckles. He then gets up and goes to his closet and I feel and chill run over me. Why am I suddenly so cold. "Hayden. What are we? I ask sitting up. "Whatever you want to be princess." He says. I pause for a second not sure what to say. "How about boyfriend and girlfriend?" He says looking at me and smirking. I blush and nod. "Boyfriend and girlfriend it is." He says. I grab my phone and walk out into Dylan and Brec's room. I shut and lock the door and call Avia.

Annie|Avia

Hello?
Hey. You will not believe what just happened
Spill. The. Tea
Sooo... When I got back I went up to the room and started to put my things away. Hayden was in there and the sensation came back but I tried to ignore it. At dinner, he put his hand on my thigh and it got ten times stronger. Then after dinner, everyone left except for him. He came in and he ended up catching me off hausse and kissing me. Well at that point I have no will power to pull away so I leave and then when he finished I fricking whimpered at the loss of touch!  And then when he walked to his closet I got a rush of cold air. I then asked what we were and when he suggested boyfriend and girlfriend I blushed. So yeah. Now I have a boyfriend that I was enemies with not 24 hours ago.
Oh my god. Yassss you have a fricking boyfriend and you seem like seriously into it. I support 100 percent.
I just don't want to end up like his hookups and cheated on. I mean he's my first kiss and first boyfriend. Oh, and the first boy to give me hickeys.
Yeah, I get it but those are risks that clearly your body is willing to take. I gotta go now. Ttyl!!
Ttyl!

I hang up and walk out of the room and just decide to go to bed so I change into my pajamas after making sure Hayden wasn't in there and get in the bed. I feel and pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist. I turn in the arms and face him. I snuggle into them and let sleep take over me.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites