19

Hayden's POV

Hayden's POV

     I wake up to the beautiful princess in my arms. Damn I can't wait to see her reaction to where we are. "Hayden. Are you awake?" Avia whispers. I nod and look over at her and Jackson. "I'm gonna text the group and tell them to come over. Then we can wake Annie up." Avia whispers and I nod. I check the time to see that it's 8:00. That's weird. Usually Annie is up by 7:00. And she slept a lot yesterday. I hope she's not coming down with something.
     Everyone gets here and so it's time to wake Annie up. "Annie. Wake up. We're at our destination." I say. Annie slowly wakes up and sits up. She looks around and lets everything settle in. "Wait a second!" She says and runs over to the window. I quickly follow. She smiles hugely and squeals. "Disney!!" She says. She jumps on me and I quickly wrap my arms around her. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!" She says hugging me. I chuckle and kiss her head. "So Annie. Where to first?" Avia asks. "Breakfast obviously. A quick one." She says and we all nod in agreement. Everyone leaves to go get dressed. Jackson gets dressed in our bathroom first. Then me. Then Avia. And now it's Annie's turn.

Annie's POV

     I decide to get dressed into^^^. I put my hair into a ponytail and curl the ends. I do natural makeup and then walk out. "I'm ready!" I say. We walk out and decide with everyone that we should just get a quick breakfast here in our resort.
Today goes by quickly. It was sooooo much fun! We are now back in our rooms. "So was this the best surprise ever?" Hayden asks. "Yeah!" I say and hug him again. We watch tv and soon it's time for bed. Everyone else leaves and then Jackson and Hayden get ready out here while Avia and I do our nighttime routines in the bathroom. We then go to sleep.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites